Epilogue (Or iS iT???!!??!)

charlotte and thomas now ^

long af bc there's like two or three scenarios y'all wanted so i stuck 'em all together to quench your thirst yOu'RE WELcoMe

this is like over 4000 words wtf

*

1: Lottie has a date

*the twins are 16 yrs. old

"What time is it?" Harry grunted as he pushed himself further into me. I gasped and grabbed the headboard, looking over at the clock.

"Almost four-ten." I breathed, and he immediately leaned down, pressing his lips to mine and slipped his tongue into my mouth without hesitation.

"We've got time," he whispered as he continued thrusting and I let my eyes roll back, relishing in the pleasure. "We've got no more than five minutes."

"A little less conversation, Harry." I said. "A little more action."

He smiled and gave an abrupt thrust and my lips parted in awe. "Careful what you wish for, baby."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his face in my hands, pulling him down to kiss him again. I sucked harshly on his plump bottom lip, and soon he was leaving a trail of sloppy kisses down my jawline.

After a few minutes of gasping, sucking, biting, and thrusting, we realized we needed to hurry it up, and Harry clenched his jaw as he quickened his thrusts and I grabbed onto his upper arms for support.

"H-Harry, I'm gonna --,"

"Just a couple more seconds, babe." He grunted, and I looked over at the clock one more time. Four-fifteen.

Harry suddenly came, and I let myself go as well. I laid there for a moment before I heard the front door open downstairs and Harry immediately jumped off the bed, slipping the condom off as he went into the bathroom. I grabbed some clean clothes from the dresser and changed into them, spraying myself with some perfume before going downstairs.

"Hey, Mom," Charlotte greeted me when I entered the kitchen. She set her backpack down on the bar counter and sat down on the stool as she munched away on an apple.

"Hi, babe, how was school?"

"Boring," she groaned. "Mrs. Lawson assigned us a three page paper for Monday."

"I had twenty-five page papers in college, Lottie. High school is nothing." I laughed. "And besides, you have all weekend to work on it."

"But, Mom," she whined. "I have a date tomorrow."

"A date?" I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms. "With who?"

She blushed and looked down at her apple, twisting the stem with her index finger and thumb. "His name is Ed."

"Ed?" I repeated. I only knew one Ed and it couldn't possibly be the same one. Harry walked down the stairs at that moment, his hair wet from the shower.

"Ed who?" He asked, walking over to Lottie and kissing the top of her head.

"No one." She shrugged, and sent me a look to tell me she wanted to drop the subject, but I was her mother, I wasn't going to drop this that easily.