Part 48

CHARLOTTE AND THOMAS ARE CUTER THAN ME TF

Word Count: 2780
________________________________

*1 Year Later*

I carefully set Lottie down in her crib after she finally finished feeding. It took me a while at first but I finally got the hang of breastfeeding them both; she was more ornery than her brother, and Harry jokingly -- well, maybe not jokingly -- said he would probably grow up to be a "boob lover" since he was so easy to breastfeed.

We had a few months until the wedding, and I needed to fly back to Kleinfeld in New York to get my final dress fitting, plus pay for the entire dress. I had originally planned on paying for it the first day we tried it on, but they insisted if we would be altering it, we might as well pay in full in the end.

"What am I going to do while you're gone?" Harry asked me when I closed the nursery door.

"I'll be gone for a day, babe." I chuckled. "I'll be back Saturday evening."

He placed his hands on my hips, dragging me in closer and pressing his forehead to mine. "I'll be so lonely."

"You'll have the kids." I said.

"They won't talk to me." He whined. His fingers dug into my hips, his lips brushing mine. I closed the tempting gap between us, pressing my mouth to his.

"It's one night, Harry." I said, grabbing his blazer and adjusting the collar. "I'll leave tomorrow afternoon and be back as soon as possible, okay?"

He sighed and pouted. "Okay."

"And maybe if you're good, I'll treat you to a little something special when I get back." I smirked, letting my hands trail down to the waist band of his trousers and slipping my fingers beneath it. He sucked his bottom lip between his teeth, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, really?" He questioned, and I nodded before quickly pecking his lips and heading into our bedroom to pack. Brie and Megan were going with me and then Sadie was flying into New York tomorrow afternoon and we'd be spending the evening together in a hotel and then the entirety of Saturday morning together, getting my dress, having some much needed girl time, and simply enjoying ourselves without our men attached to our hips.

"Can you page Anthony for me?" I asked as he entered the doorway. I tossed a pair of black lace panties into my suitcase and Harry immediately walked over, grabbing the lingerie and putting it back into the dresser drawer, replacing it with my gray Calvin Kleins I had gotten for Christmas. "What the héll, Harry?"

"You're not taking those to New York." He stated.

"I'm an adult, Harry, and they're just underwear." I said. He pursed his lips and raised his eyebrows, crossing his arms over his chest before shaking his head. I rolled my eyes and went back to packing my pajamas, and immediately felt Harry's hand connect with my butt cheek. I gasped and turned to face him, covering my butt with my hands and slowly my skin started to sting.

"What?" He said. "You still haven't learned your lesson apparently."

"What lesson?" I questioned.

"That you get spanked when you roll your eyes at Daddy."

*