Part 7

Word count: 2250
_______________________________

After finishing the last set of photos, I thanked Charlie, the photographer. He was super nice and funny, making my first photoshoot less uncomfortable and overwhelming. I went back to my dressing room, changing out of the gold gown and back into my robe. I sat on the couch, waiting for Harry to return to give me the rest of today's directions.

My phone was going wild with texts from Sadie, asking me how it was going and if I had "gotten some" yet. I quickly texted her back, making it known for her that I hadn't gotten anything and that she should stop asking.

Harry walked in and I set my phone down, watching as he flipped through that folder with a firm look on his face. "Okay, we just need you to sign some forms," he explained, pulling out a small packet and placing it on the coffee table in front of me. "Basically what they're saying is that we have your permission to publish the photos we choose to Vogue."

I nodded, reading over the forms. It was basic agreements saying that I wouldn't sue Harry's company or post rude things about him on social media and whatnot. I initialed and signed in the appropriate areas, handing it back to him and he flashed me a reassuring smile.

"Thanks, darling," he said. "You can change back into your clothes now, you're done for the day."

"Okay," I said, standing up. Unfortunately for me, I went to walk toward the makeup counter where my clothes were laid, but my robe got caught on the dressing rack beside me and untied the belt, the robe falling off my shoulders and I barely caught the silk fabric, looking embarrassed as Harry's eyes snapped toward my exposed chest once again.

"Jesus Christ," I muttered, hastily pulling the robe back over my shoulders and tying the belt. "I'm such a mess today."

Harry chuckled, tossing the manila folder down on the counter and walking over and adjusting the robe on my shoulders so I was properly covered. His touch sent my body into a frenzy, making it harder to want to resist him as he leaned forward, his lips brushing mine and teasing me. I made the initiative to close the gap between us, our lips connecting and the sparks flying.

He hummed against my mouth, his hands snaking down to my waist and tightening his grip, pulling me close. Our lips were molded together and he only broke it momentarily to turn around and lock the dressing room door, hastily returning his mouth to mine and not even giving me a chance to register before slipping his tongue between my lips.

He slipped his hands under my rear, hoisting me up and onto the counter. As he untied my robe, his lips remained on mine, never missing a beat. His large hands groped my breasts, making me moan into his mouth. He grinned, slipping the robe all the way off my shoulders.

"Let me make you feel good, baby," he growled, and I nodded, not even fully paying attention to his words. His hands moved to my thighs, squeezing them before he moved another hand up to my underwear, pressing his fingers against me and I gasped at the sudden touch.

"Oh, Harry," I moaned, completely baffled that I was enjoying this sort of intimacy. His mouth then moved to my neck, leaving a trail of those famous open-mouthed kisses until he reached my sweet spot. I felt his fingers then inch their way past the hem of my underwear, slipping inside me with such ease.

"H-Harry," I whispered, trying my best to keep quiet in case anyone was outside the door. He started with one finger, pushing in and out slowly, making my toes curl.

"You're so wet for me, darling," he said, looking at me with his dilated pupils. "So fûcking wet."

I licked my drying lips as he then put another finger inside me, the pressure almost too much for me. I squeezed my eyes shut, letting the wave of pleasure come over me, making me moan loudly and Harry eagerly pressed his lips to mine to keep me quiet.