Chapter 7 - I Have Reincarnated into a Good-for-nothing Miss?

Side: Miss

-----------------

"... Suuuu!"

I gasp for a breath as I finally reach the surface...? There's no water...?

"I hope that this bitch doesn't wake up."

I hear some children swearing.

"Watch what you say, Jack. Though I wholeheartedly agree~"

I slightly open my eye and look at the children, based on their appearances they can't be older than ten years.

I wonder if their parents know how their children behave...

"Here you go Miss, I took care of you properly. Now if you excuse us~"

Plop.

Something wet lands on my head.

The children leave while laughing.

I try to sit up, but the door opens again.

The door opens slowly and quietly. The slow step quickens and soon the wet thing on my head disappears.

I open my eyes slightly again and see a little black-haired girl carefully drying the wet towel that was thrown on my head.

Poor thing. I say in my mind as I notice her missing left eye. There's an ugly scar over the empty eye socket, it must have been forcefully gouged out...

She carefully puts the towel on my head again. Her little hand is gently placed on my forehead.

While enjoying her little warm hand on my forehead I think about the current situation.

I was on a joint mission with other hitmen. We were sailing on a ship up the Amazon. Our mission was to take out the dangerous, cannibalistic tribe Liura.

Because we were quite far away, we were having a dinner leisurely.

After dinner, I went to sleep...

Then, I was awakened by the sudden coldness.

I swam upwards, to the surface, but I couldn't move. I couldn't feel my body.

Was I paralyzed?

.....

No way.

Did I drown?

Was I betrayed by my own comrades?

I, Natasha Morozova? The best hitman Russia created in the last two hundred years? Drowned?

How laughable...

But, if I died... Then, where is this place?

I can't hold my curiosity anymore. I open my eyes and force my body to sit up.

So sore.

"Nnng, where am I?" I ask in English, hoping that the little girl would answer me. I could at least figure out if I'm still on Earth.

........

There's no response, the little girl only stares at me blankly.

"Who are you?" I try another question. It looks like she understood me, but she doesn't say anything, she just puts her hands over her chest and bows deeply.

Is she perhaps mute?...

Wait.

Bow?

What is this? 21st century?

While looking at the bowing girl, I notice her clothing. I quickly look around the room.

A wooden furniture, with detailed carvings. Wood furniture? Wood was prohibitedfrom use in 23rd century because of the decrease of trees.

Silk curtains with dragon embroidery. Silk? Silkworms died out in the 22nd century. Dragon embroidery? Everything Dragon-related was banned in the 25th century since Dragons were recognized as symbols of terrorism.

.............

This can't be?...

"Reinkarnatsiya?" I mutter unconsciously in my mother language.

Unable to believe my own deduction, I try to stand up and go outside, but I slip back on the bed.

My body feels really sore.

I let out a breath in frustration.

Then a strand of jet-black hair enters my vision.

Black?...

I was the only one created with blonde hair, how could it suddenly turn black? Is it after all?...

Suddenly a little hand is trying to hold me up.

I look towards the owner of the little hand. The little girl trying to hold me up looks at me with panic in her eye.

"I'm fine." I try to soothe her.

I stand up with her help then head outside. But I stop in the middle as I notice my appearance in the mirror.

Jet-Black Hair. Dark brown eyes. The skin is white as a snow.

Based on my height and complexion, I would say around 15 years old?

My clothes are... smelly.

"Help me get dressed please." I ask the little girl for help since I can't move well yet.

The little girl starts panicking. She looks all around the room, running from one place to another.

What a cutie.

"Fufufu." I start giggling unconsciously.