Chapter 25 - Miss, Why Are These Men So Loud?

"Hunting?" Miss asks.

"Ye-"

"Let's talk in the carriage, the road is long." Prince Si interrupts Prince Shiyu.

Prince Si leads us towards carriages.

There are two carriages. One of the carriages is pulled by two black and white Feathered Dragons.

The second carriage is for some reason pulled only by a sole completely white Feathered Dragon.

Furthermore, the white one looks way too small compared to the other two. Why is it alone?

I approach the white Feathered Dragon out of curiosity.

As the white one sees me approaching it looks towards me.

How cute. Its white feathers look so nice and fluffy. It must take a great care of grooming itself.

I extend my hand trying to touch the side of its beak.

"Latifa! Don't!" Teddy yells at me from behind.

"Awu?"

What? I turn my head behind.

Teddy, Prince Si, Prince Shiyu, Mister Shen and even Mister Marco look at me with a difficult expression.

What's wrong?

I turn my head back towards the white one.

Before I noticed, its head wasn't a hand reach's away, but instead, its beak is almost touching my forehead.

"Misae you must not." Prince Si shouts.

Hmm? What is he talking about-

The white Feathered Dragon, Misae opens her beak.

"Misae!" Teddy shouts from the bottom of his lungs.

Lick.

Hehe... Stop it! It tickles! Hehee...!

Miss, why are these men so loud?

Lick. Lick.

"Misa- Eh?" Prince Si says dumbfoundedly.

Lick. Lick. Lick.

"Awu~"

Misae keeps licking my cheeks, it tickles.

"Why are you making so much fuss?" Miss asks while coming towards me and Misae.

Seeing Miss coming towards her, Misae stops licking my cheek.

She deeply looks at Miss as if scanning every bit of her body.

Then, once Miss gets close, Misae lowers her head before Miss, asking to be patted.

"How-" Teddy doesn't know what to say.

"Impossible!" Mister Marco shouts.

It's clear from their attitudes that Misae isn't friendly towards them.

But, why? Look how good and cute she is.

"Hmm, keep it up and you may become almost as fluffy as Latifa." Miss says to Misae.

"Screech!" Misae makes a high pitched noise as if saying Yes! to Miss.

"Alright, Latifa. We will ride the carriage pulled by Misae." Miss lifts me from the ground and enters the carriage in the blink of an eye.

"I will leave the second carriage to you, Teddy." Sophia says and sits in the driver position of Misae's carriage.

"Ehm! You guys can sit in the big, comfortable carriage, I will sit in the smaller one." Prince Si coughs and dashes in the carriage to sit across Miss.

"Senu too!" Senu shouts, but instead of going inside the carriage, she sits in the driver position next to Sophia.

"H- hey, let me in..." Prince Shiyu says after the carriage door has been shut before his face.

"Sorry, full." Miss says coldly.

"Well then, we will see you at the first stop." Sophia says and urges Misae to go forward.

"......" Prince Shiyu stands motionlessly while seeing our carriage disappear from his sight.