Chapter 125 - Miss Told Me to Put My Hands Up

We returned to the inn while being interrogated(?) by the two princes. They were acting really weird the whole way there. Although they always act weird, don't they?
It was already dark when we arrived, so we had a quick dinner (it was tasteless as ever), and then we headed towards the baths. Since this inn is one of the few high-end inns in the city, it has both male and female baths. They even have something called mixed baths. How do I know, you ask, Elder Sister Sand? Well... there's an entrance with a large blue curtain with a "Men" written on it on the left, then there's red curtain with "Women" written on it on the right, and in between is an entrance with "Mixed Baths" written on a green curtain, you see?

Sophia was about to explain to me when Prince Si and Prince Shiyu said they will wait inside for us.
Wait for us...? What are they talking about? That is, of course, impossible. It would destroy Miss' reputation if she were seen naked by men. Of course, Sophia as the great maid she is and Senu as the princess of a great Empire also shouldn't reveal more skin than necessary.

"How persistent..."
"I'm ashamed..."

Miss sighed in amazement while Senu looked down with her hand on her forehead.
While still deep in thoughts, Miss grabbed my hand and led me through the entrance with the red curtain.
Hmm? This is confusing... will we meet them inside since they entered through a different entrance or not? Well, I don't mind either way as long as Miss is okay with it...

After entering, Miss led us to a room with many shelves and straw baskets. She seemed to be very used to this for some reason. I can't say that Miss wasn't in such baths before as I haven't been for so long with her, but I'm sure she has never visited such baths since I got purchased by the Maed House.

"Take your clothes off and put them in the basket."
"Awu..."

Okay... but is it safe? Won't anyone steal our clothes when we left them unattended? Well, I won't mind if my clothes got stolen, but Miss' robes are very expensive, you know? Shouldn't I keep the guard here while you bathe?

No? Okay then... you can't blame it on me if they do get stolen later, alright!
After I finished undressing and putting the clothes in the basket,

"Hands up~"

Miss told me to put my hands up. Hmm? Okay...

"There you go~"

Miss said after wrapping a towel around my body. She then wrapped one around herself.
In the meantime, Sophia helped to wrap a towel around Senu. Sophia also seems quite used to this. Was she here before? She must have traveled a lot in order to reach her greatness.

After all four of us were wrapped in the towels, we went further inside towards a door that was blurred with steam.