Chapter 102 - Miss, I Tell You, This Little Prince is an Expert!

Yay! We are finally back!
... Is how I planned to rejoice after returning but why have we stopped at Si Manor!
Moreover, Mommy just dropped us here and went on her way? Noooooo...! Come baaaaack~!

It's too late to be shouting that though.
We are completely having a dinner now. And frustratingly, I can't taste anything just like usually.
This, however, allows me to eat and glare at the criminal simultaneously! You...! Stupid handsome man, leave my Miss alone! Don't keep on stupidly staring at her like that with that stupid smile of yours! I'm going to wipe it off your face! I'm going too...!

"Awuuuuuuuuuuu..."

I'm going to glare a hole into the criminal in question, Prince Si's body.

"What's wrong Latifa. Are you not going to eat? Does your stomach hurt?"

Miss asks worriedly.

"Awuu..."

It's nothing. Really. Nothing. At. All.

"Miss, if I may."

Sophia suddenly jumps into the conversation.

"Speak."
"I'm wondering if you perhaps didn't let Latifa know of your future plans yet."
"--- Ah!"
"Miss..."
"Awu?"

Future plans? Do they perhaps involve this suspicious man who somehow had the fortune of becoming a prince?

"You see, I was thinking of going on a journey."
"Awu!?"
"Of course I'm going to take you with me!"
"Awuu..."
"But when I told Mother of my plans, she told me that my cultivation is insufficient. She told me that she would allow me to go only when I become a Martial Master."
"She also said that she would imprison you by force if you tried to go before that. Don't forget the important part, Miss." Sophia added.
"I was going to say that now! Cough! Anyhow, since I have to quickly cultivate so we can go on honey... on a journey, and since we were kindly invited to stay, I decided to take up the offer and stay Si Manor to cultivate because this place was built on a high-quality spirit root which will considerably help me with the cultivation."
"Awu."

I see, so it was like that. Okay, okay. I can get behind that.

"Naturally, Latifa will have to get stronger as well." She then added.
"Awu? Awuwu? Me?" Get stronger?
"Don't worry Latifa! I will make sure you are given the best cultivation materials, pills, elixirs, tutors, or even my body! Whatever you need! Just for you!"
"Awuu?"

Huuh? This voice sounds kind of familiar, but it kind of doesn't...
Who was that again...?
...
...... Ah!

Prince Shiyu! I thought I forgot about someone! So it was him!
Miss, I tell you, this little prince is an expert!
I almost forgot about him!

... I kind of did, didn't I?
Just a bit though, okay?