Chapter 11 - Miss, You Are Really Scary, You Know?!

"Hey, isn't that my failure of a sister and her little abomination?" A mocking voice targeted towards Miss and me?

A person in flashy clothes with a group behind him walks towards us.

This should be the Third Young Master Joel if I am not mistaken. He left the manor a week after I got bought from the Slave House.

The servants in the manor always talked about how Third Young Master has a similar personality to Sixth Miss.

Uuu... Just thinking about two Misses in the same room makes me sweat.

I look at Miss full of worry.

Ahh... This is not good. It's getting colder all of sudden.

"Who are you?" Miss asks coldly.

W, what? "Who are you?" A, are you kidding me, Miss? He is your own brother!

"Oioi, when did you get so mighty that you could forget your own brother?" Third Young Master says in a mocking tone.

"Which brother talks about his sister like that?"

"Of course, a brother who accomplished something in life can talk like that to his thrashy good-for-nothing sister." He says with a smirk.

Really.

His attitude is the same as Miss's, are they not twins by any chance?

"Go away, we want to eat." Miss coldly orders Third Young Master.

"We? Are you thinking about sitting at the same table as this little abomination? Haha. Did you perhaps lost your mind when you fell on your head?"

"Hahaha." The people behind him laugh.

Miss's cold face suddenly turns dark.

Something very scary is escaping from her body. I can't see it, but I'm sure it is coming out of Miss's body.

Scary. Scary. Very scary. Miss, you are really scary, you know?!
What is that? Stop it, I beg you!
My body is shivering.

The scary aura escaping Miss's body continues to grow.

"Hmmm? Are you angry? Who would have thought that my Sixth Sister actually cared about someone? Too bad you can't do anything about it. You, who forsake the path of Martial Artist can only step aside and let us play with your little abomination. A hole is a hole after all." Third Young Master says cruelly.
"Hahaha. I like that idea, it has been a while since I tasted a virgin." One of the men behind Third Young Master laughs evilly.

Suddenly, little dark flames starts dancing on Miss's shoulders.

Third Young Master's expression instantly changes.

"That's..."
"You actually cultivated? Hahaha...! How unexpected! The disappointment of the Maed family finally became a Martial Acolyte! This needs to be celebrated!" He shouts crazily.
"""Brother Joel, congratulations!""" The men behind him cup their fists together and say.
"Thank you, thank you!"
"Unfortunately for your little servant, she will be our main course in this celebration!" He says mockingly while looking at me with a weird smile.

One of the men behind Young Master walks forward and reaches his hand towards me.

No! I close my eye in fear.

.....

But the hand that I feared never came.
Instead, something dusty lands on my face.

I slowly open my eye.

!

Umm...

I better close it again...