Chapter 94 - This Miss Appreciates People With Sincere Hearts

Side: Miss(Meira)
...........................

Mayhem! Madness! Murder!

I told you to shut the fuck up!

Kill! Destroy! Break!

A sudden voice I have never heard before has started disturbing my thoughts.
I have no idea who this voice belongs to...

Eviscerate! Lacerate! Mutilate! Cripple! Execute! Shear! Torment! ...!

... but it gets on my fucking nerves!

It has begun when I started "testing the waters."
I have heard a lot about this black flame that is said to be superior to all flames.
But, it appears that even this superior to all can't live without oxygen.
Fluorine would come in handy just about now.

From the few tests I have done, I discovered that I can hold breathe only for about two minutes.
I regret not trying to find out the limit of this body's breath holding before.

Shred! Shatter! Maim! Thrash! Rip! Pulverize! Mangle! Bash! ...!

I told you to fucking shut up you annoying prick!
You think I can't hear you or something!?

Judging by the voice's "advice," is this the black flame?
Getting worked up because its ass is getting kicked by an ordinary air element?
... The one getting her ass kicked is me, though.

I hate to admit it, but I stand no chance against Eleanor in element versus element fight.
My only winning ticket is getting close and finishing the fight under two minutes.
Or slowly working on her stamina by hit and run.

The thing is that I don't really know what Eleanor's limits-

Fuck!
I retreat to the side.

These attacks that can remove oxygen from an area are really something.
It makes one wish she could change elements.

I think I would be able to stand my ground better if my cultivation was higher, but Eleanor is already Peak Martial Apprentice, her cultivation is four stages above mine.
The mastery over her element and the added power from higher cultivation really makes me jealous.
If only I had protected Latifa that time...
Because I was absorbed in myself, I have lost one precious year with Latifa... and one year of cultivation.

The Kindred Spirit Link with Sophia got cut that day.
Even though I have forgiven her when she completed the mission I gave her, the Kindred Spirit Link didn't recover.
After this, I'm going to take Latifa and... huhuhu...

Cough. The match, the match.

Still, this older sister of mine is really an idiot.
Going easy on me... I can see the hesitation on your face each time you attack...
Seriously, what a kindhearted sister.

That's why, even if I am to lose, I will give it my all.
To show you that this Miss, this new Meira, really appreciates people with sincere hearts!

Let's go!