Chapter 71 - Yes, Miss. Please Let Me Have a Taste!!

"... Say, Shayde." Miss says slowly.
"Yes?" Prince Si answers with anticipation.
"Why are you giving my Latifa a Turtle soup?" She asks dubiously.

As expected, even Miss feels something is wrong.
Because...
Prince Si would never order something for someone other than Miss!

... Doesn't this make it sound like Miss is jealous?
I must be wrong... Yup, I'm wrong!
Prince Si is a kind-hearted prince who cherishes his subjects!
Right, that must be it!

Suddenly, as if realizing something, he starts quickly talking while waving his hands.

"Meimei, it's not what you think it is... well, it is, but I haven't ordered it for that reason. Although the primary effects of the turtle soup are like that..."
"Hee~ So... are you trying to show off my Latifa in her cutest, most purest form in public?" Miss says while squinting her eyes.
"Nonono, everything is prepared! Teddy!" Price Si shouts.

Teddy immediately walks in.

"Your Highness."
"Bring in the blanket!"
"Yes!"

Teddy left the room, then soon returned with a big, black blanket.

"There's also a smaller room behind, where no one will dare to disturb you." Prince Si says while pointing at a smaller door on the side of the room.

"Shayde... Although I'm grateful you are thinking about my and Latifa's relationship so much, I think I'd rather do it without something like that..." Miss suddenly says with blushed face.

... I have no idea what's going on.
I thought I was going to only eat a soup?
What are a blanket and an empty room for?
... Nobles are so weird sometimes...

"Cough! Cough! Emm, I didn't mean that, uhh... ah, right the reason I bought this soup for the little maid is because of the taste."
"Awu?" For the taste? But, I...
"Shayde, you realize that Latifa can't taste anything, right?" Miss says dubiously.
"Of course, I do. However... Marco." Prince Si looks at Mister Marco who has his face buried in the floor.
"Mwha?!" He quickly gets up.
"Ah, yes. The White Turtle soup, right? It has amazing aphro- Cough! According to RUMORS, the taste of White Turtle is so strong that even those without tongue would be able to taste. Apparently, the brain gets affected by the taste, making you "feel" its taste. Is what the RUMORS are saying." Mister Marco explains while emphasizing on the word rumor.

Miss's eyes open wide.

"Then... you are telling me that Latifa should be able to taste this soup?"
"Umm... They are just rumors because the White Turtle soup taste is really strong, but there's nothing to loose, right?" Mister Marco says while smiling at Miss with a weird smile.

The moment he said 'there's nothing to loose' I felt Miss's body quiver.
I wonder why?

"Latifa, I will let you choose yourself. Would you like to try this soup?" Miss says with a somewhat complicated expression.
"Awu, awuwuwu!!" Yes, Miss. Please let me have a taste!!