Chapter 101 - Pills are precious, Miss.

Soo... Miss Eleanor won the Mead Family Tournament. The reward for the first place is something called Master Pill. It apparently helps with something called bottleneck during cultivation.
But Mommy said that it would be useless for Miss Eleanor because she already reached the rank of Martial Master. Mommy was also pretty furious because it seemed like the reward was specially prepared for Miss Fantasia who's currently experiencing that bottleneck thingy.

Nevertheless, Mommy was more amazed than furious. She asked Miss Eleanor whether she had some fruitious encounter. Did she perhaps found a fruit that granted her super powers? If so, I want one too! Then I could protect Miss from unwanted hugs!

And so, because the Master Pill wasn't going to help Miss Eleanor in any way,

"Here, for you." She said to Miss while slightly blushing.
"Eh, are you sure?"

Miss tilted her head.
Seeing Miss' response, Miss Eleanor's shoulders dropped and she asked sadly.

"You don't want it?"
"No, I do. Thank you?"
"You're welcome!"

Stop iiiit! Don't look at my Miss like that! You have another sister, go and look at her!

------

After the tournament had finished, we went to say goodbye to Grandfather person and Master and then descended the mountain.
When we arrived at the bottom of the mountain, an old man with white hair was waiting for Miss Tinesia.

"Master!"

She happily ran up to him.

"My disciple. Let us return. I'm tired of this hot weather."

Correction, it was a grumpy old man with white hair.

"Yes! Mother, little sisters, Lady Sophia. See you again!"
"Awuu~"

A big, brown bird swooped down and carried off the grumpy old man and Miss Tinesia far away.

"Awuwu..."

So cool... I will have to find a grumpy old man of my own, so I can have a big bird to ride whenever I want!

"Let us board then." Mommy says and walks inside a carriage.

Miss and I follow after her.
Miss Eleanor stayed behind and said while looking really sad.

"I will be on my way."
"Don't talk to strangers, don't walk with strangers, don't accept gifts from strangers, don't accept food or drinks from strangers, don't accept candy or sweets from strangers..."
"Mom! I'm not a small child. You better pay attention to Meira now!"
"You're right... my baby is already a Martial Master... Mother will feel lonely..."
"Just go..."

Miss Eleanor said with a red face.

"Sophia, let's depart."
"Understood."
"See you again, big sis."
"Awuu~"

Miss Eleanor stood frozen in place until I couldn't see her anymore.
I wonder why?

But Miss, wasn't she way cuter than before? She even gave you the pill she won.
Pills are precious, Miss. I bet she could make a lot of money if she sold that one since it was the prize for the first place of a rich family and all.