Chapter 70 - Miss, What is That Man Planning?

"Kuuu~"

When I first heard this sound I was looking around, trying to find the cute animal that made this sound.
I wasn't able to find it, no matter how hard I looked.

Then I noticed...
The sound was coming from behind me.
I'm not sure how I didn't notice that right away.
Most likely because I wasn't expecting that.

I wasn't expecting that the scary miss would be... purring?
Right, it's Elder Sister not miss.
Elder Sister Noelyn was shocked when she found out I was calling her miss in my mind.
She then forced me to agree to call her Elder Sister.

Of course, she found out by interrogating me with somewhat... weird? expression.

"Kuuu~"

After Miss passed me to Elder Sister Noelyn, we sat and waited for the food Prince Si has ordered.
Since the one ordering the food is a prince of the Quas Empire, it's taking much for caution to prepare.

The time passed, everyone was happily chatting, but then...
Miss's hands started shaking.
Her forehead started sweating.
And tears were visible in the corner of her eyes.

Prince Si being the observant nice guy he is noticed that something is wrong and asked Miss if she's okay.

"I'm at my limit..." She said and lashed towards me and Elder Sister Noelyn.

That brings me to this weird situation.

I was made to sit between Miss and Elder Sister Noelyn by Sophia.
She said that it's in order to spare the world from destruction.
Although I didn't understand what she meant by that, I followed her instructions.
In order to become a great maid, one must follow the order of the superior!

... Is what I thought at that moment, but...
I can't even move!
I'm like a prisoner chained to a wall!
The entire left side of my body is being held down by Miss!
The entire right side of my body is being held down by Elder Sister Noelyn!

It's already twenty minutes I last moved my arms.
Honestly, I can't even feel them, they are numb!

"Sorry for the wait, the meal has been prepared." A kind-looking elderly man says after opening the door to our room and servants start putting the food on the table.

Each servant came in carrying two big trays full of food.
The table started filling up until there wasn't almost any space.

Then, the last servant carrying a golden tray with a white bowl on it came in.

"Prince Si, this is the White Turtle soup you have specially ordered." The kind-looking elderly man says while the servant walks towards Prince Si with the tray.

Prince Si raises his hand and says, "No, the soup is for the little girl."

The kind-looking elderly man looks in shock at Prince Si, but immediately nods at the servant.
The servant approaches and puts the tray on the table in front of me.

"Please enjoy." The elderly man says and walks out of the room after bowing down.

"Awu?" I look at the white bowl in front of me in puzzlement.

Miss, what is that man planning?