Chapter 106 - Succumbing to Miss' Attacks Increases My Cultivation!?

"D, don't cry, Latifa. It wasn't your fault, I didn't think this through."
"Awuu..."

I'm just thankful that the door could be opened from the inside, Miss. As expected, dry clothes feel good...
I'm not crying because something like that happened. I now fully understand that it was unavoidable. However... h, h, how could you just clean after me by yourself! S, something so embarrassing... Miss... uuu...

How would I know that you would distract me with the clean clothes and take the opportunity to clean the floor I've wetted Miss...
That isn't something a noble lady like yourself should be doing. Plus, it's so embarrassing. Ignoring it and letting me deal with it by myself was the right choice there, Miss.
You are so kind hearted it hurts.

"F, fear no more, Latifa! We are fully equipped now. Sophia thankfully predicted that something like this might happen, so she already started creating a restroom right next to this cultivation cave room. I have also bought more clothes for both of us just in case. See? I got food as well!"

As expected of Sophia. I wish I was a great maid like her and realize the holes in Miss' plan before I did something like that, though.
Also, Miss. Your last line totally didn't sound like you were proud of yourself for remembering about another of the basic human needs.
Let's pray that there's some kind of ventilation.

Anyhow,

"Awuwuwu. Awuwuwu! Awuuuu..."

You can't just hold me so tightly that I won't be able to move. I'm your maid, you know! I must be able to move in order to take a care of you...

"Huh? What are you trying to say?"
"Awuu..."

Right... Miss can't understand me.
In that case, here. I will grab your hand like this. Hopefully, you will understand and won't...

"Latifa! You're so cute! I knew you'd forgive me!"

... hug me so I wouldn't be able to move.
Let me gooo! Don't rub your cheeks against mine! It doesn't feel a teeny-weeny bit good! No, seriously.
Ugh! Fight it, Latifa. Don't succumb to Miss' attack! You're better than this!

"Awuu~"
"Hehehe~"

... Ah, I'm sorry, myself.

Boom!

"Awu!?"

What!? What was that!
A shockwave suddenly shot straight out of Miss' body! Did you see that!? Oh, it's just the two of us, of course, no one else saw that.
What was that about?

"Oh~ look Latifa. The cultivation of our love just increased by a level!"
"Awu?"
"Fufufu~ Since I was first, you shou-"

Boom!

"Awuu!?"

What now!?

"Congratulations~"
"Awu?"

Congratulations? For what... you don't mean that...

"2nd Stage Martial Acolyte. That's your current rank!"
"Awu? Awuu?"

What? How?
I'm pretty sure I didn't...
No way!?

Succumbing to Miss' attacks increases my cultivation!?