Chapter 124 - Miss, Are These Two Princes Okay?

C, cultivation...?
Elder Sister Sand, Miss said that I already have a cultivation technique, but I don't remember ever practicing it?
Yeah? You already knew about it? Then... what is it? Eh!? Why won't you tell me!? Why are you laughing!?

I'm bummed that Miss didn't find any suitable martial arts technique for me, but she said she will teach me something she came up with herself... martial arts that only Miss and I would know... hehehe...

"Awuwuwu..."
"Lady Latifa?"

Ah, Senu, don't look at me with such a concern...
I'm most definitely all right, okay!?

"Noble lady, have you found something to your liking?"
"No, unfortunately, I have not."
"Is that so... if you are here for the Metallic Pyramids of Demos, please come by again when the gate closes again. Many cultivators will be surely selling their manuals to us."
"Alright."

The elderly lady bowed as Miss walked out of the library with me in the tow.
Are those Metallic Pyramids really that amazing? I'm getting more and more excited~

"Miss, wait here for a moment, please. I will bring a carriage around."
"Nn."

Whoa~ Sophia disappeared the moment Miss acknowledged her.
Hmm... did Prince Shiyu perhaps learned that skill from Sophia? No wonder, no wonder...

"Awu~"

Oh~ it's Misae.
There, there. Who is a good girl, who is a good girl~
There, there... there, there, there... there, there, there, there, there...

"Latifa, come in, it's getting dark."
"A, awuu~"

C, coming~
W, who knew patting Misae could be contagious...

I noticed something strange as soon as I stepped into the carriage with one foot.
No, Elder Sister Sand, I know that Prince Si is always strange, but his current mood can be described only as strange.
What do I mean? Well, he seems happy but his eyes aren't smiling? It's almost as if he was trying to hide the fact that someone stole the teddy bear he was secretly keeping beside his pillow. Eh? He's not me? What do you mean by that!? I don't keep a teddy bear next to my pillow in secret.
... The handkerchief Miss lost a few months ago? W, what about it? I don't know what you are talking about!

A, anyhow... let's sit down...
Oh! Prince Shiyu... you were here as well?

"How was the library?"
"It was alright."
"How does it compare to our Martial Library."
"A bit lacking."
"Found something interesting?"
"No."

T, this feels like an interrogation.

"Latifa."

Hmm? What is it, Prince Shiyu?

"Awu?"
"How was the library?"
"Awu...?"
"Found something to your liking?"
"Awuwu...?"

Umm... why do you have such serious expression and why are you pretending to understand what I'm saying?
Miss, are these two princes okay?