Chapter 16 - Miss, Don't Fall For His Tricks!

Grumble, grumble.

"Fufu... That's right, we came to eat." Miss laughs at the noises coming out of me.

"Uuu..." I lower my head in embarrassment.

Miss takes my hand and drags me towards a vacant table.

"Oi! Meira! We haven't finished talking yet!" Third Young Master shouts at the leaving Miss.

"Uh?... I'm pretty sure His Highness here would like to chat with you." Miss says with an indifferent expression.

"You-"

"Tsk." Miss clicks her tongue, then looks towards Prince Shiyu.

"Oi little prince. Your pretty fairy is starving! Are you going to let her starve to death?"

Prince Shiyu looks at Third Young Master and his expression suddenly becomes cold.

"Joel we will talk later. Sister-in-Law is busy." He says coldly, then he runs towards us.

"Sister-in-Law, let me pay for the food!" He says with pride.

"Who's your Sister-in-Law?"

"Of course, when you become Princess Si, you will become my Sister-in-Law. Why shouldn't I call you so?"

"Who says that I will become Princess Si?"

"Elder Brother said so." Prince Shiyu says while pointing at Prince Si.

"That's right, when this King say you will become my Princess Si, you will become my Princess Si."

"How coul-"

He interrupts Miss's sentence.

"Besides, every servant and slave in Si Manor was already informed about new Princess Si!" He says proudly.

"I don't even know you."

"Then this King will introduce himself! I'm the 4th son of the Emperor, Prince Si. This King's name is Shayde Quas. Nice to meet you, Princess Si!"

He says while sitting down in front of Miss.

I don't like his smug face.

Hehe.

I stand up.

"What's wrong, Latifa?" Miss asks.

"Awu..." I climb on Miss's lap.

"!" Miss looks at me in shock, then her hands wrap around me in the speed of light.

She starts rubbing her face against mine.

"Un, un. You finally understood this Miss's greatness, Latifa?!" She exclaims happily.

It tickles.

Both Princes look at me with a complicated expression.

For some reason, both of them look jealous.

No way. Does Prince Shiyu also want to be pampered by Miss?

I won't let you! Grrr! I glare at him with my most fierce expression.

"Ah!" He quickly averts his reddened face.

Hm? Was my glare that effective? Am I really that scary?

"What would you like to eat Latifa?" Miss asks me.

However, how should I know? All I ever had was bread, soup and rice.

But I'm getting a feeling that if I say that I want to eat rice I will get scolded.

"Why not try every course in this restaurant?" Prince Si suggests.

"How could I afford that?" Miss answers him.

"Of course, this King will pay!" Prince Si says proudly.

"Then, I will have to bother Prince Si." After Miss says so, Prince Si fist pumps under the table.

Grrr, trying to win over Miss with money. Miss, don't fall for his tricks!

"You don't say no to free food, right?" Miss whispers to my ear with a smile.