Chapter 100 - Miss, I Was at Fault, Okay!

"Cough! Cough!" Miss Fantasia is on her fours in the arena, coughing up blood.

The expression on her face definitely says Impossible. doesn't it?
I also once thought that it would be Impossible. for Miss to neglect me, but what would you know? It appears Miss is a battle freak that will sell even her maid so she could watch. Who would have thought!

Everyone seems to be stunned, watching Miss Fantasia on her fours. Especially those in the seats behind her. They are watching with their mouths agape. I wonder why?

Miss Eleanor's expression on the other hands seems to be saying How's that.
It's a battle between Impossible. and How's that. However, How's that. seems to be winning. Miss Fantasia's hands are shaking. She tries to stand up... aaand she's back at fours.

Miss Eleanor carefreely walks before Miss Fantasia.

"Surrender." She tells her.

Miss Fantasia grinds her teeth in response.

"Surrender." She says again.
"... As if!" Miss Fantasia shouts and throws a something from her sleeve.

I couldn't watch, so I closed my eye.
Unfortunately, closing my eye was slower than the action of throwing the object.

The next moment,

"Gaaaah!" A terrifyingly painful voice resounded.

Huh?
That wasn't Miss Eleanor's voice.
Moreover, that shriek sounded so inappropriate for a young miss.

Now that all the movement settled and I could see the two misses again, my sight landed on a fancy dagger which pierced through Miss Fantasia's hand.

"Awuu..."

Ahh... this is nauseating...

"Close your eye Latifa, you don't have to watch that. The match is already over anyway." Sophia said gently.
"Awuwu..."

No, I have to watch!
I have to witness this fight which stole Miss from me until the end!
Now! Now! Fight! Fight! Fight!!

"Since you don't want to surrender..." Miss Eleanor said coldly and extended her hand.

The air around Miss Fantasia started distorting, making the two in the arena look blurry.
The cracks under Miss Fantasia started splitting, making the gaps between them bigger.
Miss Fantasia's blurry figure is getting pushed lower and lower into the ground.

"W, w, winner, Eleanor!"

The referee shouted before Miss Fantasia would get crushed under Miss Eleanor's super K.O. move.

"Awuu..."

Woah... does that make Miss Eleanor the winner of the entire tournament?
Sure looks like it. Ah, it looks like Miss also finally came back.

"Latifa?"

She anxiously looks around her.
Hmph! Now you look for me! I'm not that easy, Miss!

Ah, she finally found me.
Ehhh, what's with that face full of guilt!

Okay, okay. It's my fault! I was wrong!
Please, Miss! Don't look at me with such eyes!
Miss, I was at fault, okay!