Chapter 103 - Miss, Do You Have a Fever By Any Chance?

Bang!

The door to the dining room suddenly bursts open, and a familiar voice reaches my ears.

"Auntie, Miss Meira, Miss Latifaaa!"

It was the servant whom I have not seen for a while, Maid Princess Senu!
The favorite daughter of the Emperor! My precious maid! ... I feel like I'm going to anger someone I shouldn't one of these days.
Oh well...

"Awu!"

I show my benevolence by stroking Senu's head.
She looks pleased. This master is also pleased that she's pleased. I wouldn't want to do something that would get me in trouble after all.

"Master. I have safely brought Princess as per your request."

Another familiar voice reported to the hateful offender.
I know only one macho baldy who hasn't changed from his green robes since the last time I saw him! It's Teddy!

"Awu~" Yohho~ greet Teddy.
"It has been a while, Latifa."

Teddy greets me back with a smile.
Yaa~ what a suitable name!

"Latifa, are you not hungry anymore?" Miss suddenly asked while stroking my head while I was stroking Senu's head.
"Awu."

Nope.
I'm full.
I'm currently exercising to lose the calories, can't you see?
Senu is too tall even when she kneels in front of me after all.
What? Making a princess kneel before a slave like me is rude?
Tell that to that blushing face before me!
How am I supposed to decline her!?
Who made her so cute! Who was it!?

"In that case, we will be going into seclusion for a month now. And depending on our progress, we could return into another seclusion right after that, so... it would be better say goodbye to everyone here for now..."
"Awuu!?"

What! Say goodbye!? We just reunited with everyone, though. Not counting Prince Si and Prince Shiyu. But! But! Senu and Teddy!
Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh!

Fuu... anger released.

"Awu..."

Abandoning all hope of being able to refuse, I say my goodbyes to the people present at the dining hall.
Although one month is nothing to cultivators, I'm no cultivator but a servant. How am I supposed to serve Miss who's going to be sitting in one boring position with no need to eat, drink, or go to the toilet? Am I supposed to just sit there in boredom and think about defying heavens and beauties with jade-like skin?

Although I'm not sure why would I do that. Where that thought even came from?

After separating from others, Miss took me to a field behind the manor.
We have walked until we arrived at a cave with a circle door made from stone.
She pushed the stone door aside, lead me inside, and closed them again. While breathing really, really roughly.
Miss, do you have a fever by any chance?
I don't think you should cultivate while sick...