Chapter 111 - You Can't yet, Miss! I'm not Ready yet!

With the extreme cultivation of three hours a day, I was able to finally release boom from within my body. If what Miss told me before is true, then it means that I've hit the Peak Martial Acolyte. The 7th stage. The stage of the bottleneck. The stage that I have to cross no matter what!

Crack, crack, crack... Boom!

"Awu!"

Kya! Ouch... that hurt...
The stupid explosions escaping from Miss body threw me off again...

...? Explosions?
Eh? No way... you can't yet, Miss! I'm not ready yet!

Nooo, don't open your eyes~!

"What are you doing?"
"Awuuu!"

Shhhh! You are not done cultivating yet. You have not broken through yet, Miss.
Now, close your eyes and focus. You need to break through by the end of the month, don't you?

"Martial Master, huh. My body feels so light, so refreshed. And Latifa couldn't endure anymore and jumped right at me. Happiness."
"Awuu!"

That's not it! She's really done!? But... but I have just reached the peak! How is this possible!?

"There, there. Were you lonely? Don't worry, now that I'm done, we can be together again~"
"Awuuu..."

Only a little bit... okay? I was lonely just a little bit and was talking to you who wouldn't answer no matter what instead of cultivating. That being the case, it's Miss' fault! Yes, no problems here. Let's just blame it on Miss.

"Let's go out, you must be missing the others, right?"
"Awu!"

Yes! Let's go~

With my hand grasped by Miss, we approach the round, circle door.

Fwoosh!

"Eh...?"
"Awu...?"

What just happened?
... Miss touched the stone door and it suddenly flew off somewhere far, far away where my eye can't see...

"Umm... oops?"
"Awuwu."

I hope it doesn't hit anyone...
I mean, I hope it hits Prince Si... ah, you can't Latifa.
That's lèse-majesté, I don't know what that word means, but I know it's bad. The soldiers were saying that after arresting Father. I don't want to end up like Father.
Because of that, I wish that the stone door doesn't hit Prince Si, but hit him just a little bit.

"Strange... Latifa, am I hurting your hand?"

Miss suddenly asked worriedly.

"Awu."

No. I shake my head.
Why are you asking?

"Very curious indeed..."

Miss said while alternating her gaze between her right hand which opened the door and left hand which is holding mine.

"Let's go then. I feel like eating a proper meal."

Miss, although I can't really taste the food, I also would like to eat something different than dried meat and hard bread. I hope they are going to celebrate your success with a banquet... and my failure... which is definitely your fault Miss... I'm sorry.