Chapter 55 - This Miss is Useless Without You

Side: Miss

"Haa..." I sigh while looking at the cute, little face laying on my lap.

A year.
You were out for a whole year.
You can't even imagine how hard that year was for me.

In this cultivation world, where power means everything, I wasn't able to cultivate properly.
Although the Kindred Spirit Link worked with Sophia before, it was no good after your incident.
Even though I knew that it really wasn't her fault, even though I knew I shouldn't be blaming her, the Kindred Spirit Link between the two of us completely cut off.

I tried to cultivate while you were asleep, but that also was no good.
You see, Latifa? Without you around, I'm not able to do anything.

I was forced to cultivate Maed house' cultivation technique in order to defend myself against the sharks that is my "family".
However, even the cultivation technique of Prime Minister's family is garbage compared to the ancient text that is Kindred Spirit Link.

To be honest, the only thing I could do in order to survive this year without you, without being able to properly cultivate was to depend on Senu's status.
If not for her being always around me, I would be already killed by my siblings.

You won't believe this, Latifa...
Even though most of my sisters are already engaged, they all want to kill me because of he rumors of me and Shayde.
Don't be mistaken! There's nothing going on between us. Although it's fun watching him try to court me, it won't work unless he tries even harder.

I'm her clone after all.
Even though I want to say that I am I, I can't because of the constant brainwashing.
I am I only for a year. This is the true beginning of my life. The reincarnation into this Miss, is my first true life.
And that's only thanks to you. If you weren't there when I woke up, I would continue being her.
I dislike her. I always did.
Becoming different from her was something I dreamed countless times.
No matter how many times they brainwashed me, I never forgot the feeling of not wanting to be her.

You, being awake again, is something that makes me the happiest.
Because with you around, I will be able to crush the vermin and live happily.
Something I always wanted to do and something that's only possible because of you.
Because this Miss is useless without you.

I won't ever forget your kindness, your smile nor your pain.
I will return everything thousand fold.

Vermin, tremble in fear, for I the Nefarious Tempus has been reborn again!

Boom!