Chapter 40 - Umm, Miss?

"You small man talk! Whose Sister-in-law?!" The man shouts at Prince Shiyu right after landing on the deck.
"What do you mean whose? Mine! Of course mine!" Prince Shiyu shouts back at the man.
"Shayde Quas! You haven't married my sister yet and you already have a wife?! Do you have any integrity?!" The man turns at Prince Si and shouts at him angrily.

"... Mei Mei... wife..." Prince Si mutters.

Oi! Why are you blushing?!

"Nnn! Why is here like that?! Someone explain!" The man shouts.
"Marco, you better start explaining!" He adds while looking at Mister Marco.

"Tsk." Mister Marco clicks with his tongue.

It looks like Mister Marco was expecting that man to question him.
Just what is their relationship?

"There's really nothing to explain." Mister Marco says coldly.
"What do you mean, there's nothing to explain. That slut stole my little sister's man!" The man shouts loudly while pointing his finger at Miss.

Rumble. Rumble. Rumble.
The whole ship suddenly starts shaking.

"Little boy. I recommend keeping your thoughts about my Miss to yourself. It would be really unfortunate if something happened to the heir of the Demos Kingdom in this vast sea." Sophia says in monologue.
"Wha- L, lady Sophia... uh? My Miss? Why...?" The "little boy's" face stiffens and question marks appear above his head.
"There's no need to aggravated. There's nothing going on between Prince Si and my Miss." Sophia says plainly.

The red blush on Prince Si instantly replaces with pale blue.
Sophia... You are so amazing!
To be able to change that annoying man's mood with just a few words... How cool!

"A, ah. Is that so... Ehm. Well, Drake was calling her-"
"Not her. It's Miss Maed for you." Sophia interrupts him.
"Cough! Cough! That's correct we haven't introduced ourselves yet."
"My name is Talos Demos, I'm Demos Kingdom's Crown Prince." The man introduces himself.
"I'm Cassia Demos, the Third Princess of Demos. I'm Prince Si' fiancé." The blonde girl also introduces herself.

I see, so they were royalty from the neighboring kingdom.
To think that Sophia can scold even the foreign royalty...
... How cool! As expected of Sophia!

My hand unconsciously reaches towards Sophia's hand.

""Eh-?"" Crown Prince Talos and Princess Cassia sure make some weird sounds.

Why are they looking at Sophia with open mouths?
Is there something on her face? I look at Sophia in confusion.

"What's wrong, Latifa? Hehe, your eye is sparkling again, you know?" She asks me.
"Aw- Awuu?" Eh- Really? I put my hand before my eye trying to see the light my eye is emitting.
"Pff..." Miss laughs lightly.

Eh? What? What's wrong?

"Miss, we will arrive soon. May I recommend clean clothes for Latifa?" Sophia says to Miss.

Um? Clean clothes...? Ah!
I look at my sleeves.
They are... Clean! En! Totally clean!
Miss, look I'm really clean! No need to change my clothes!

... Although I got really embarrassed after looking at my clean sleeves touching Sophia's clothes.

"What a great idea! Let me help!" Miss exclaims. She then grabs my hand and drags me towards her room.

Umm, Miss? I feel like the smile behind the Demon is really dangerous?

"Didn't Lady Sophia hate children...?" Princess Cassia whispers something to Prince Talos. I couldn't hear her through my embarrassment.