Chapter 14 - Miss, Are You Okay?

Side: Miss(Meira) 

---------------------------

"Gyaaaaaah!" The man whose hand turned into ashes screams like a little girl.

The noisy restaurant turned silent.

That's what you get for trying to touch which is mine!

"You!"
"You bitch!"

The men behind my "brother" start charging towards me.

One of them punches towards my head.
Is this child punch supposed to hurt me or anything?

I step aside to the left and swipe down with the back of my hand on his neck.

"Crack!"

The noise of a spine being broken in half echoes through the quiet restaurant.
The back of the man's neck has a burn line in the place of the impact.

After hearing the noisy crack and seeing the man fall on the ground, the other men stops in place.

"Why are you stopping? Get her!" A man standing next to my "brother" shouts. If he's standing right beside my "brother" then his standing must be considerably strong.

"Tsk! Let's go!" They charge at me all at once.

Ganging up against a frail woman... Scum!

Because I have no idea how to use the flames yet, I have to depend on my previous life's training.

I charge at them head on while dodging their sloppy attacks.

Every time my fist lands on their body, a black flame explodes on the place of the impact, thoroughly burning their bodies.

"Shattering hands!" A big burly man shouts. After a while, his hands are completely enveloped in brown colored stone.

"Slow her movements!" He shouts.

The other men encircle me and the man with stone hands rush at me with a grin.

Bam!

A black flame erupts from within my body the moment he lands a fist on my stomach.

"Shit!" He shouts in pain.

While the flames lowered the damage received and burnt his fist, it wasn't able to completely stop his stone hands.

A stream of blood flows from my mouth.

The other men took this as a chance to attack.

I avoid a series of jabs and punches and grab one of the men under his neck.

The black flames start flowing through my hand on his body.

"No, no, no! Aaaaargh! Aaaag! Save me! Aaarrgg!" Blood starts dripping from his eyes and nose.

Soon, the smell of chicken and pork was replaced with a smell of burnt human flesh.

The black flames spread more and more, every part the black flame touched was turned into ashes after a while.

These flames are really strong. However, every one of them is only a Martial Acolyte. How will these flames perform against someone with stronger cultivation than me?

I put my hands down and look at the terrified men and dumbfounded customers.

Then I turn towards my brother.

"Are you going to join us, elder brother?" I ask with a grin.

"You- As you wish!"
"White Mist-Devil Steps!" His figure gradually vanishes.

So even things like these are possible in this world!

I can't detect him at all! Where is he?!

Suddenly, a knife appears before my eyes.

Shit!

I can't dodge this! So this is the power of Martial techniques!

While thinking how to at least lessen the damage, a hand lands on my right shoulder and the knife before me stops.

"Miss, are you okay?" The silver-haired man standing on my left asks worriedly while holding the knife which was supposed to pierce through my eye.

"Who are you how dare you-" My "brother" shouts at the silver-haired man standing on my left.

"His Highness Prince Si!"

Someone shouts in surprise.