Chapter 112 - Miss, You are so Confusing at Times

After we left the cultivation cave, we were greeted by Sophia who was staying in a little shed close to the cave. I was surprised that she could stay in such place for a month. It didn't look as bad as the cave, but as expected of the great maid! Sophia's usual gentle smile was replaced with the look of disbelief though.

Next, we were greeted by Prince Shiyu who was for some reason staying in a shed behind Sophia's shed.
Is this a place a prince should stay in? I mean, aren't you the little brother of the person who owns this area and son of the person who owns this country? Why would you... nevermind. Prince Shiyu is weird as I thought. He also was weirdly staring at Miss. Not you again! Shoo~ Shoo~ Leave Miss alone!

We then walked together to the main building where we met up with Senu who started crying when she saw us and the hateful man who had black bags under his eyes.
Hehe, he looked like a panda. Although Senu's crying face showed disbelief, Prince Si was nodding while all smiley.

Panda eyes and smile don't go together well.
But then, Prince Si and Miss also don't.
No problem here.

As Miss' stomach was making very loud sounds, yes Miss and definitely not me, we moved to the dining room.

There we met Teddy who returned from outside. He reported that there was an uproar because a stone door apparently landed in a farmer's field outside the city.
I guess Miss still has to work on her accuracy. Her target was so close yet she overshot it so much.

And so, we are finally having a proper meal. I have not asked whether it's morning or afternoon, so I have no idea if this is a lunch or not. Even after a month of being shut together in a small cave, Miss won't let me off from her lap though.
Anyhow, I will gladly eat something that doesn't have a texture of dried meat.

Kihehe... Rice! Noodles! Salad!
I start devouring anything that doesn't have the texture of dried meat and hard bread.

"Fufu... looks like you really were hungry."

Miss laughs at me while reaching for a glass of water.

Crack!

"Ah-"
"Awu?"

Miss, that the glass you touched just mysteriously shattered to gazillion pieces, you know?
Miss, what's with that frown? Eh, you are not cleaning it up and reaching for another glass?

Crack!

... Seriously Miss?
Okay, okay. I understand. Let me down. As the great maid candidate I am, I will clean it up.

Towel, towel.
Here it is. Always near as it should be.
You have to be careful around glass, you know? You wouldn't want to draw blood.

Carefully, carefully.
Ah, Miss! Don't reach for anot-

- her?
Nothing happened?

Miss, you are so confusing at times, you know that?