Chapter 69 - Miss... I'm not Sure Whether I Agree

"Tell the truth!" Prince Si shouts at Prince Shiyu while winking at him.
"Marco told me that there's a candy shop that is open at night, so I brought Latifa there!" Prince Shiyu shouts with tears in the corner of his eyes.

Prince Si puts his hand over his face in silence.
Mister Marco hides his face with both of his hands.

"I'm sorry, I think I misheard you. Can you say that again?" The cute and cold miss says to Prince Shiyu.
"Eh? I was told that there's a candy shop that is open at night so I brought Latifa there...?" Prince Shiyu say while tilting his head.
"No. Who told you that there's a candy shop?" She asks.
"Marco did...?" Prince Shiyu answers insecurely.

"Hee~" The cute miss who's name I still don't know nods.

"Is that so? Is that so? Marco did... I see Marco told you about the candy shop, I see... I wonder how does Marco know about such candy shop...?" She says with a scary smile.
"Hmm...? This is weird? I thought that Marco doesn't like sweets? I wonder why Marco knows about local candy shops...?" She looks at Mister Marco with smiling eyes.
"Ahaha... My pretty, kind and forgiving wife... There's an explanati-"

Smack!

"You stupid player!" The scary miss smacks Mister Marco on the back of his head making him face plant the floor.
"Oh, what a splendid hit!" Miss says in admiration.

"And here I thought you would be able to behave in the capital... Disappointing as always." The scary miss says and turns towards miss.
"Little Sister Meira, I'm really sorry for this trouble my husband has brought to you." She says and bows her head.
"There's no need to apologize Elder Sister Noelyn. As long as Latifa is safe." Miss bows back.
"Latifa..." The scary, no, the cute miss... lady? Noelyn looks at me.
"So this is the treasure that makes even Lady Sophia go berserk?"
"Awuu...?" Nice to meet you...?

Noelyn's face stiffens.

"A, awuuu...?" D, did I do something wrong...?
"Little Sister Meira." Noelyn says seriously.
"What is it?" Miss tilts her her.
"C, could you pass Latifa to me for a moment?" Noelyn says with a slight blush.

Miss looks down at me, then at Noelyn, then back at me.

"Only for a moment, alright?" Miss reluctantly passes me to Noelyn.

Miss... I'm not sure whether I agree.
I don't think that humans should be passed from one to another like this.
However, I'm just a slave.
Slave is basically an item.
So, it's alright after all?
... I think.