Chapter 21 - Miss, Sophia is Really Cool!

"You foolish girl, get out right at this instant!" A high-pitched voice shouts from the courtyard.

That's... Fourth Miss?

All of the sudden, I start feeling nauseous. I put a hand over my mouth while trying to hold the feeling of vomiting back.

"Hm?" Miss frowns.

She gets up and walks outside.

"You foolish girl, finally showing before I, your mother!" Fourth Miss shouts at my Miss.

"What do you want?" Miss asks coldly.

"What do I want? An interesting rumor came to my ears. You... a foolish girl like you sat together with His Highness Prince Si?! Where did you get such nerve to flirt around with my future husband?!" Fourth Miss yells at Miss.

Eh... While trying to hold the bad feelings inside me, Fourth Miss drops a bomb.

"Your future husband?" Miss asks while tilting her head.

"Yes, my future husband! How dare you try to steal him from me?!" Fourth Miss shouts at Miss. Her face keeps looking angrier and angrier.

"I thought that... Aren't you engaged to the Second Prince? Not to the Fourth Demon?" Miss asks curiously.

Fourth Miss face stiffens.

"W, why would someone as refined as I want to marry that monkey?! Only someone as refined and talented as me is suitable to be Fourth Prince's wife!" Fourth Miss starts flattering herself. Curiously, the more she keeps flattering herself, the more she smiles.

"Ah... I see. Well, good luck." Miss says and turns around.

"You! Foolish girl, I'm not done with you yet!" Fourth Miss stops Miss from leaving.

"What more do you need? My blessing? I wish you and Prince Si to live together happily until the end of times. Now, please excuse me." Miss walks away.

"Y, you! How dare you make fun of me! I'm your elder sister! Show some respect!"

"If you wish for me to consider you as my sister, act like a one." Miss says while walking away, not even turning her head around.

Miss grabs my hand and walks out of the courtyard.

It seems that we are going out again.

"I'm sorry, Fourth Miss. Please, excuse Sixth Miss today. I hope Fourth Miss can be lenient."

I can hear Sophia talking to Fourth Miss behind.

"Y, yes. O, of course, Lady Sophia. I'm sorry for making a fuss."

Fourth Miss says softly. I wouldn't be able to hear Fourth Miss's strange tone if I wasn't paying attention to what's happening behind.

"Fourth Miss is Sixth Miss's elder sister. You must show her that you are worthy of her respect." Sophia

"I, I understand. Leah thanks Lady Sophia for her wise words."

The Fourth Miss Leah Maed, the devil of Maed family is acting like a lamb before Sophia.

Why? No... How is that possible? For someone so proud like Fourth Miss to lower her head before a maid?

Miss, Sophia is really cool!

As expected, one must become a great maid like Sophia to become respected among the family members!

"I apologize for making you wait, Miss." Sophia apologizes for being late with the palanquin.

Miss enters the palanquin without saying a word.

"Um? What's wrong, Latifa? Your eye is sparkling, you know?" Sophia asks worriedly.