Chapter 119 - ... and Then Miss Started Humming, So...

"Hnn, hnn, hnnn♪"

Err... Miss...?
So, umm... yeah.

"Hnn, hnn, hnn, hnnn~♪"

What is it?
Elder Sister Sand, are you also curious why Miss is joyfully humming while doing my job?

Well, after Miss dragged me into the room...

Click. It all began with the sound of the door being locked.

"Awu...?"

You see, Elder Sister Sand, I wasn't sure why Miss was locking the door, but then I figured that since we aren't at home, Miss locked the door so no one would rudely barge in.
You wouldn't want strangers to mistake their room for yours, right? I thought it could happen, of course, I still do. I thought there was no need to inquire further.

"Gehehe..."

Hm? No there wasn't any rude person staying in our room.
That was Miss, you see.
Eh? You don't believe me? There's no way that Miss would let out such unladylike laugh?
Well, she did. You should have seen her expression. It was really... funny. I had a difficult time holding back my laughter, you know?

Ah, what happened next?
Well, she moved towards me slowly and silently like a burglar that didn't want to wake up the house owners.
I found that funny too since Miss was in plain sight. I don't know if she thought that I wouldn't be able to see her even though she was right in front of me...
Nn? She was up to no good? Surely not. Miss is always a proper noble lady. What? I shouldn't be so biased? Well, if you say so...

I know, I know. I will continue, so just listen, okay?

Once she got close to me, she put her palms under my armpits and lifted me up.
Uh, that's just the usual? No way, how could a noble young lady lifting up her servants be 'the usual'?
What do you mean that I'm airheaded! That's rude, Elder Sister Sand...!

Anyhow, once she lifted me up she seated me on a very luxurious and soft couch.
The one I'm sitting on at the moment? Yeah, that's the one. You also think it's nice? I knew you would think so!

"Here, My Honey. Have some juice and snacks while I unpack~"
"Awuwu...?"

Yup, that's what she said.
Eh? I received the refreshments and let her work? Without trying to stop her or doing anything?
Well, I was stunned at first... and then Miss started humming, so... I let her be?
Nonono, you got it all wrong, Elder Sister Sand! I definitely didn't feel a single, tiny bit like leaving Miss to all the work while I laze around! Really!
Elder Sister Sand! Why won't you believe me... even though I'm telling the truth...

"Hnn, hnn, hnn, hnn, hnnn~♪"

Ah, by the way. How come I'm able to talk to you all of a sudden?