Chapter 12 - This Miss is Stunned

Side: Miss(Meira)

------------------------

Apparently, my name is Meira Maed. 15 years old and the sixth daughter of the Prime Minister of a country called Quas.

From the looks of it, I somehow reincarnated into an era of Ancient China.

Ahh... I'm not complaining or anything. 27th century doesn't have such nice hug pillows. If I knew about this earlier, I would built a time machine by myself.

I'm currently sitting in a fancy palanquin on the way to the library. Gathering information is the most important thing. Sorry... Second most important thing.

I look at the girl sitting on my lap.

This unfortunate child is missing an eye. Her tongue was cut off, she's thin as paper, she was constantly bullied by the people around her, yet she's still able to be kindhearted.

I can feel my heart beats faster. If I was still in my old body, I would be sent to the maintenance room. Hitmen are not allowed to have a fast heartbeat.

This girl didn't receive her name her whole life. Everyone was calling her Freak, Cripple and such.

I decided to name her Latifa. Meaning gentle, kind and pleasant. Doesn't it suit her?

After arriving at the library, we had to climb a long staircase first. At the top of the staircase, I can see a sign saying THE MARTIAL LIBRARY.

I see only those who climb the staircase are allowed to read the books.

Well then, let's start climbing.

This body is surprisingly fit. It seems the previous owner was blessed with a good physique but forsook the Martial Arts.

Why would she forsake Martial Arts, in this world where strength is everything? I do not know.

After climbing the staircase, Latifa is dying before my eyes.

This is bad! I have to transfer my energy to her!

"Uwa?!" What a cute reaction. Ahh, I can't get enough of this softness!

When we walk inside, we are greeted by a white-haired old man.

This old man... is dangerous. Way too dangerous. I'm not sure if I could fight him in my old body.

Let's not get on his bad side. I cup my fists together and greet the old man.

Quickly pulling Latifa away from the old man, I start looking around the library.

Good, I can read this. Seems like the Miss was educated at least.

From the first three floors, I was able to learn about this world in general.

This world is called Rulea. This continent is Northeria. This country, no it's empire now, is called Quas.
The Emperor of this empire is at peak of Martial Sage rank.

The ranking of martial artists goes like this. Martial Acolyte, Apprentice, Master, Sage, Overlord, Saint.
In order to rank up, you need to go through 7 grades of each rank first.
Meaning in order to rank into Martial Apprentice, you need to first become Martial Acolyte of 7th grade.

When you become a Martial Acolyte, you will obtain your first element.
You are sure to get the second element at Martial Sage and third at Martial Saint.
There are cases when someone is able to obtain two elements in one stage. Just like the current Quas' Emperor.

However, in the last thousand years, there are no records of anyone becoming the Martial Saint.
So the only people with three elements are rare people like the Emperor.

The fourth floor is dedicated to the books and cultivation methods written in Ancient text.

... This "Ancient text" is Cyrillic alphabet? What the actual fuck? What is going on here?

I'm stunned. This Miss is stunned.

It really is Cyrillic.

"The Way of Not Fighting." I really can read this "Ancient text!"

"Lightning Stormrage Cultivation Technique."

"Ying Yang Heart Protecting."

"Cultivation of the Mad Dragon."

"Ancient Strengthening Technique." This sounds familiar?...

"Jade Reinforcement Cultivation."

They all sound stupidly familiar?...

"Nightmare Essence..."

I open the book in my hands and start reading.

My hands start trembling, a smile is forming on my face on its own.

Oh. My. Hug. Pillow.

"This is it!" I unconsciously shout.

Increase the speed of cultivation of you and the person you are touching by exchanging the Qi.
When the Qi leaves the body of your partner, it is filtered and only the purest of Qi will enter your body and vice versa.
This cultivation technique can be cultivated only between the people who accept each other's Martial Heart.

"Kindred Spirit Link."

Let's try you out!

Hehe... Latifa... Accept my heart!

"Fufufu~"

Aaahhh... This is the best thing ever!