Chapter 76 - If Miss Resembled Master... Pffft.

"Maed Family and registered personnel only." One of the burly guards standing before a gate leading to the summit blocks Miss from entering.
"... Sigh." Miss sighs.
"That's what you get for staying at home during gatherings." Mommy makes fun of Miss.
""L, Lady Mina!"" The two burly guards quickly cup their fits together and bow down before Mommy.
"Let's go, Meira. You need to start showing your face around more."
"Really. In the future, you can leave Latifa to me and go out without worries, Miss." Sophia says with a smile.
""Lady Sophia!"" The two bow down again.
"Oh, isn't this Oleg and Borgar? You guys have grown up." Sophia pats the guards on their shoulders.
""All thanks to your guidance, Lady Sophia!""
"Guarding this place during the family competition is an important task. Keep up the good work." Sophia says and follows after us.
""Yes!"" The two burly guards exclaim with faces full of joy.

They probably wanted to get praised for their hard work.
Sophia really knows what others want after all!

We walked... Miss carried up for a while and we have finally arrived at the summit.

"Awuu~" There's so many people! Are all these people Miss's relatives?

"Aunt Mina, welcome! Grandfather has been expecting you." A boy similar age to Miss welcomes Mommy.
"Ah, Taima. We will go right away." Mommy answers the boy then turns towards us.
"Come. Let's go meet your grandfather, Meira."

We follow the boy, Taima to the only building on the summit.

"Wait here." Taima says and opens a fancy looking door.
"Grandfather, Uncle, Aunt Mina and cousin Meira have arrived." Taima says after entering.
"Let them in." A hoarse voice answers from inside.

Taima signals us to enter.

"Father-in-law, husband." Mommy bows down.

I see Miss bowing down too so I also bow down.

"How often do I have to keep reminding you to call me Father?" The old man- Grandfather? person says to Mommy.

Mommy doesn't answer, she just smiles wryly.

"Is that Meira? You have finally decided to grace us with your presence?" The man sitting next to Grandfather? person says while glaring at Miss.
"Yes, Father. This daughter went through great troubles to come all the way here." Miss answers coldly.

I see, so that's Master.
Now that I see him up close... he doesn't resemble Miss at all.
I'm glad.
Master doesn't look bad, in fact, he's quite good-looking.
Only that he's... overly fit?
But... If Miss resembled Master... Pffft.

On the other hand, Grandfather? person looks like a frail, gentle grandfather.

"Meira? Ahh, Mina's third? Come closer, let grandfather see how you have grown up." Grandfather? person beckons Miss to come closer to him.
"Stay here with Mother, okay?" Miss says to me.
"Awu." I nod.

Miss approaches Grandfather? person.

"Hohou, among Mina's three daughters, you resemble her the most." Grandfather? person says while nodding.
"Let me see your progress." He grabs Miss's hand with one of his hands and put two fingers on the back of Miss's hand.
"Hahaha. As expected of Mina's daughter. This useless son of mine was always telling me how he's embarrassed by having a daughter like you. Hahaha. How about I take you from him?" Grandfather? person says joyfully.
"Father!" Master shouts at Grandfater? person in shock.
"I mean, you always say how your sixth daughter is a good-for-nothing trash. If you can't recognize a treasure right in front of you, why couldn't I take her away?" Grandfather? person says to Master. "Useless son..." He then mutters.