Chapter 85 - Let's Focus on Miss's Battle...

"Y, you...! What did you say you to me you bitch!?" Third Young Master Joel shouts at Miss.
"I told you to shut the fuck up your dirty mouth, you filthy mongrel." Miss says with a bored look on her face.
"M, mongrel!? Are you talking about yourself? You talentless piece of trash!" Third Young Master Joel retorts.

The whole Maed family watches the two Main branch members warm up round in silence.

"Cough. Main branch Joel. Main branch Meira. Are you ready?" The referee asks Third Young Master Joel and Miss.
"I am!"
"Sure..."

The referee sighs.
He seems to be sighing quite a lot today.
Is he lonely?

"Fight!"

"Drop dead!!" Third Young Master Joel immediately charges at Miss with his fists enveloped in fire.

Although Third Young Master Joel looks like a stick with clothes, his steps seem quite heavy.
His every step seems powerful as if his power didn't lie in his fire fists, but in his thin looking legs.
Really... Third Young Master Joel is a freak of natu--cough. a mysterious person.

"What's with the cough, Latifa? Are you sick? Do you want some cough medicine? Fruits? Water? A hug?" Mommy asks worriedly.
"What are you saying, Mother... Aren't I hugging her properly right now? There's no way she needs a hug from you." Miss Tinesia replies to Mommy in my stead.
"You sure? Mommy's lap is always open for you, Latifa."
"What's with the Mommy anyway?" Miss Tinesia asks.
"Ah, you see..." Mommy stands up and whispers something to Miss Tinesia's ear.
"Eeeeh!? Little Mei is!? No way..." Miss Tinesia says in disbelief.
"It's true, you better not treat Latifa as a servant, you understand?" Mommy says in a strict tone.
"Of course, of course. This big sister over here loves taking care of her younger sisters!" Miss Tinesia says proudly.
"... Yeah, right." Miss Eleanor mutters from behind.

I shake my head. It looks like they don't want me to know what they are talking about.
Let's focus on Miss's battle...

Umm, let's see... Young Master Joel swings his fists enveloped by fire, missing Miss's face every time... Why does he go after Miss's face! So rude!! ... He suddenly raises his right leg and kicks at Miss who blocks it with her left hand... yeah show him, Miss!! ... Miss's left hand suddenly catches on black fire burning Joel's shoes... "Gaaaah, it burns! My shoes! You bitch!! Do you know how much those cost!?" he shouts at Miss who completely ignores him and punches her right hand into his face... That's right Miss! Left! Right! Left! Right!... Mmm, something flies from Young Master Joel's mouth... Was that spit? What a vulgar man... His face warps and his legs suddenly catch on fire... Miss watch out... not... Miss claps her hands together and...!! ... Ah! His hair and eyebrows are on fire!! "M, my precious silky smooth hair!!" Third Young Master shouts while touching his now bald charcoal-ish head. You bitch!! You will pay for thissss......! Oh, he snapped.