Chapter 1: Suga

Suga~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Suga"

I woke up as soon as I heard my dad call my name. I did a silent yawn and answered him.

"Yes?"

"Look son, I know we have a meeting to go to trade blueprints, but I'll go alone. You could have the day off. You have been overworking yourself," he calmly said.

It's true. Training to be a naval officer under your dad's name , especially when he's the second lieutenant of the navy, is pressuring. It is pressuring. That's why I was there in the first place. It doesn't even make it any easier when everyone in the navy thinks I joined because of the power of my father's title.

They don't say anything, but I know that's what they're thinking of. It's clearly written on their faces, but it doesn't matter. It shouldn't matter. Plus, I have a reputation to keep up and I can't fail or I'll become a disgrace, apparently.

That sounds a little too much but fact is fact. Just within a year, my little sister "disappeared" because she wanted to choose her own lifestyle. I haven't seen her in awhile and it's rare when she does call. When she does, it's only to me or my father. Things like these, do really tear a family apart.

I sigh just thinking of my "money-crazed" mom.

She drove her away.

I tried to cover up another yawn as I saw my dad looking back in the rear- view mirror. I have been on a long airplane trip an hour ago and now I was in a rentable car in Seoul, South Korea, the place where I grew up and went to school. I guess I could call up some of my old friends and go for a drink.

Then you have to go back with your dad.

Ugh.

I wish I could just escape.

______________________________________

I met up with a couple of my childhood friends at the Bangtan Bar. What's funny was that it was a karaoke bar connected to the BTS hotel.

Interesting names.

As a responsible 23 year old, I decided to drink the night away.

Well, there's no going back.

I did noticed that I was distant and most of the time I was just singing or rapping or mumbling. I wasn't sure. Although, there was a group next to us and I talked to them a lot more, I think. One of them did take turns with me as we sang and rapped "Dope". My group was cheering me on and that kinda made me happy. The song was something I could relate to.

The guy rapped really good and I heard his team called him "Rapmonster".

I laughed and almost fell down when I heard it. He was cool with it though.

After the song finished, he left and I went back to my seat to down more drinks. I was too distracted to look at my surroundings. The bar was busy.

For a second, the bar was silent. Actually it was almost close to a minute. I took another swig of someone's sweet orange cocktail and turned around. I laughed to myself out loud and I all I heard was me.

In front of me was a bunny. No, a person with a bunny mask. I laughed even more and got up to observe more of the "creature".

It was definitely a he. He was wearing full black except for his white bunny mask. The mask looked like it was geometrically designed, but it had to be paper mached. The animal's face was starting to become eerie as I stared more into it. I don't remember how long I stared at it. It's almost as if the figure was frozen in time.

Again, I noticed the bar was silent. Everybody looked shocked or scared, but he looks harmless!

"Bunny! Are you one of those animatronics that work for bars? 'Cause that's coo-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence when he struck me with something shiny. I took my hand off his shoulder as soon as I immediately felt a sharp pain shooting throughout my abdomen. I dropped to the floor like a ragdoll.

I blinked several times to regain my vision. All around me, I could hear people screaming and footsteps that rushed pass me.

You dun goofed!

It took a bit out of me to balance my breathing. I tried to see where the bunny man went but instead, in front of me was not my so called childhood friends, but a man around my age with full head of black hair.

He was saying something but I couldn't hear him directly.

Responsible pfffff.

I lay there as my blood began to puddle.

-----------------------------------------------------------

hmmmmm who could it be? lol you probably might have figured it out now from that one hint. If confused, this is the actual first chapter for Dope!!! This is how it starts. ヽ(^0^)ノ

if likey plz vote!

enjoyyyy <3