Chapter 68: Helpless

V~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

I was helpless.

I watched Jungkook in front me being mistreated by Fox. I wanted to strangle the man. I wanted to take off his heinous mask and mash it into to pieces. Same goes for the rest of the gang.

They all deserved to go to hell.

I bit onto my gag and glared at the Paper Gang. Rapmonster was leaning on a table as if he couldn't stand properly. He looked sick. I realized that Bunny was pressing a small gun to his head.

It made me relieved to see the two again, but it made me angry to see how bad they were treated.

Jimin was next to me and he was leaning against Suga's shoulder. He looked like he was going to faint. Suga stared at the ground in pain. Jin seemed upset. J-Hope, was laying on the floor. He had not moved a muscle.

Is he alive?

Fox grabbed Jungkook by the shoulders and dragged him out of the cell. Jungkook was restricted by a chain wrapped around his hand. His facial expression represented pure hatred and agony.

Jungkook, don't lose yourself yet.

"Alright Jungkook, have you made your decision yet? You're smart enough to know what's going to happen next," Fox spoke.

"Join your gang?! You killed your own son!! Many, many lives were lost because of you!! You even killed Ms. Jade for no damn reason!!" Jungkook shouted.

He was avoiding the question.

Stalling?

I have to come up with something. I was restricted only by a tight zip tie and a gag.

I need to break free.

I felt something hung over my shoulders. A wet kiss was placed on the side of my face. Kitty laughed and took off her mask. I was uncomfortable and grossed out.

I focused onto Fox. He was silent for a minute and seemed confused?

"You're right, but you see I never ordered to kill Ms. Jade," Fox whipped out his gun and pointed at me.

I started to squirm.

What the hell?!

Kitty laughed into my ear and whispered something about a "biscuit".

I closed my eyes when he pulled the trigger. I shuddered when Kitty's body still draped over my back. I tried to shake it off and I felt her blood washed down my spine.

Fox just killed his own subordinate?!

Jimin whimpered and Suga nudged Jin to move away. I got into my legs and the body slid off.

Finally Ugh!!!

I turned around and Hound punched my in the eye. I spun around and was pushed to the floor next to Kitty's body.

Ah!

My gag slipped, but no one noticed.

"V!"

"Jungkook! Don't freaking do this, don't sacrifice yourself damn it!" I managed to get out before Hound came back and "fixed" it for me.

Jungkook was horrified. I'm pretty sure sure the others were too, but I kept my gaze onto Fox.

Please hear me out Jungkook.

"Jungkook, look I just lost one of my gang members, come and join with me. It's your mother's dying wish. We're family. Look! Rapmonster is already one with us!" Fox exclaimed.

I heard Jin gasp and Bunny pushed Rapmonster with the gun again.

"You're freaking insane!!! You threatened him god damn it! And screw family!! I don't care anymore! I'm not going to be Bear!" Jungkook yelled.

"Listen you little boy, you don't disrespect your mother's wish. I didn't want to do the same I did to Rapmonster to you! He cooperated! Why can't you?!" Fox came over to me and pulled me up.

"It's either you join or they die!" Fox shouted.

Don't worry, we'll figure out something.

Before Jungkook said anything, I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen.

I'm being shanked?

My gag slipped agin as I fell to the wretched ground.

"Don't do it," I muttered.

Everything began to become inaudible. Someone hovered over me.

Jimin?

I don't know anymore...

-----------------------------------------------------------
Rapmonster~ POV

Hearing Jungkook scream wildly was something else. Jungkook always wore a strong facade. This was another side of him. Seeing V on the ground bleeding was appalling.

I wish I could run and do something, but the cold metal gun that had turned warm from being placed behind my head, would kill me in an instant.

Bunny threatened me to join. I didn't want to lose my sister, or Jin, or my caretaker, or any of my friends.

Each life was precious.

I have to be wise. There must be a way out of this.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Enjoyyy <3
If likey plz vote!
(  ' ・ω・ `  )