Chapter 72: Prognosis

Jin~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

Seeing Hound again lit a fire in me. I knew he was the one who poisoned my mother. Once I had the chance, I attacked him. I was not strong or large like Hound. Yet, I held my ground.

The sicko put my mother in a coma!

Rapmonster was there to secure any openings. I did my best to inflict damage and to bring Hound down.

I hated his mask and how it taunted me. This guy has a grudge and so do I.

Eventually, Hound stopped and I slowed down my attacks. Rapmonster picked up a piece of the broken wood and landed it onto the convict's head. I heard another gun shot and turned around.

Jimin had shot Fox.

Jimin was shocked, but he and Suga backed up. Jungkook approached Fox with anger. It slowly faded to a twisted expression of commiseration and blueness. This side of Jungkook seemed much younger, but different.

Poor guy.

I don't exactly understand what has happened between him and his father, but it was sure screwed up.

Rapmonster put his arm on my shoulder. He looked like he was going to faint.

"Rapmonster, take it easy and sit down," I suggested.

Rapmonster nodded and dropped into a pile on the ground. I viewed the whole room again and noticed that V and J-Hope has been moved to the corner.

I hope they'll be alright.

I examined Suga and Jimin.

Suga always had a expression that would scare anyone. It could be misinterpreted to "looking down on someone" sometimes, but he was just "blank". Suga had blood all over his one hand.

Was he hurt?

Jimin still wore his surprised face. He tossed the gun away and breathed slowly. I glanced around the room and somehow his glasses were left at the doorway.

It was indefinite, but I was not imagining it.

Police sirens.

I wanted to interrupt and announce it, but my heart tugged when I saw a tear hit Jungkook's cheek. His face smoothed out into something cold. Jungkook no longer bear the sad "act". He shifted to a much stronger look.

Jungkook stepped away and left Fox alone in the center of the room.

"Guys! The police are here!" I shouted and caught each person's attention.

Jungkook nodded and brushed his hair of his eyes. Suga leaned against a wall. Jimin rushed over to V. I did the same and checked their pulses while I crouched.

C'mon.

At first, I thought V was gone, but his pulse was hazy and faint. J-Hope had a more visible pulse, but he wasn't in his best condition either. They both had newly wrapped and stained cloth around their wounds.

"You did this?"

Jimin nodded and seemed concerned.

"What's your prognosis?" Jungkook asked as he and Suga hovered over my shoulders.

"Well, they both need to get to the hospital asap... I think J-Hope will be fine, but I'm can't determine about V, yet." I answered back.

I tried not to sound nervous, but it was hard when your friends lives are in harm.

Damn it.

Suga was stiff as he sighed. Jungkook looked pained, but turned away to watch over the Paper Gang.

It was over, but it doesn't feel great yet.

I gazed at the back of the room and saw that Hound was spectating Bunny and Fox.

He had surrendered.

Their plan was ruined.

I heard a great amount of footsteps. Once a police squad surged in, things blurred for me. I was shouting for someone to call an ambulance. I see the officers cuff the Paper Gang. They moved Kitty's dead body out. I paced around the room and collected Jimin's glasses and a police badge.

I held onto them.

Once the emergency crew arrived, I helped V and J-Hope out of the sewers. I was glad to get out of here. It would make me go insane if I was stuck here.

We were given gas masks and suits. I hurried and followed the rest into an ambulance truck. We rode silently while we were clutched in fear.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Enjoyyy yo <3
If likey plz vote!
(๑'• ₃ •̀๑)