Chapter 32: Shoot

Rapmonster~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Who was that?" J-Hope asked me after Jin hung up on me.

"Ah it was Jin asking me for a favor," I replied.

"Jin..." He trailed off.

J-Hope seemed confused and curious.

"What about him?"

"Well, he promised to tell me something a little while ago," he answered.

Now I was curious.

"Do you wanna meet with him or something?"

"Sure," J-Hope says as he gulped a shot.

I didn't feel like calling, especially the state I was in so I left him a text to meet in the morning.

"Morning, meet with him," I stated.

J-Hope gave me a thumbs up and swallowed another shot.

"Are you an alcoholic?"

He laughed and put down his glass.

"I don't think so," he paused,"I believe I can stop, but I like drinking, so why should I?"

I nodded. Respect goes to J-Hope. At this point, I'm not sure if I could focus properly. I didn't think I was drinking that much.

"By the way, how was your date?" I asked him more questions.

"Kekekekee, it was AWEESOMMEEE," he exclaimed.

Yup we're past tipsy.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Jimin~ POV

"Here you go," Jungkook said as handed me a practice gun, "Jimin, you know the basics."

I gripped onto it until I had a good feeling about it. I examined it after I put on my protective ear muffs and safety glasses.

Ok, just pull the trigger.

I watch V shoot perfectly within the target circles. Jungkook demonstrated it for me.

I took a long look at the target in front of me. It was basically a sign with a target symbol on top. I closed my eyes and sucked in a breath.

Bang! Bang!

I pulled the trigger twice. My shots were all within the middle round of the target.

That was easy?

"Not bad," I heard Jungkook say.

"Jungkook hire him!" V shouted.

I laughed.

Me, an officer?

"I could, if that's what you wanna be in life Jimin," Jungkook sincerely spoke.

Woah.

I just want to learn to protect others and myself.

I continued to fire some more. The holes shown on the target.

"Could you be able to shoot a person?" Jungkook asked as he walked by.

What?

Jungkook sat down on a bench and looked at his phone. I began to worry.

Could I shoot a person?

"Jimin! Practice on me!" V shouted," You're a natural!'