Chapter 21: Escape Goat

J-Hope~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

I was legitimately crying. I was driving a car. I haven't drove one since the accident. My fears were pushed to the side as I concentrated on getting out of the highway. I bit my lip as I heard reoccurring gunshots.

This was no joke, I was like an "Escape Goat".

I started to sob and Rapmonster gave me a funny look. He returned to aim at Bunny and Kitty. At this point, I was losing it. I can't handle this.

I couldn't.

I let out another sob as I accelerated onto an exit route.

"Shoot at their tires!" Jungkook groaned.

"Oh my lord oh my lord oh my sweet Jesus please take me now I can't do this I'm not ready I'm too young I'm going to die why am I driving I don't know," I cried out.

"Pull yourself together man," Rapmonster said to me as he gripped my shoulder blade.

You're right, all I have to do is lose these motorcycle monkeys.

And then I can go back to drinking at the beloved BTS hotel.

I started laughing and crying at the same time as I stepped on the pedal. Someone's phone was ringing and it interrupted my thoughts.

Ah shoot, I have to get a new phone now.

I realized Bunny still had my phone. I shuttered at the environment I was in when I was being kidnapped. Again my thoughts were interfered when I heard several more gun shots.

I swallowed. It was loud and booming. I heard other cars honk. I was still not used the sound yet.

"God I already suffered enough, please end this right now, I don't wanna steer this car anymore." I breathed in and out.

My legs were trembling badly and I bit my lip again.

Aigooo!

I let out another scream as I curved around a truck. The car swayed a bit and all of a sudden I heard a terrible screech. I finally pushed myself to look in the rear view mirror and saw that the Paper Gang duo has topped to its side.

"GO!" Suga shouted in my ear.

"Fudge this, fudge that, fudge my life God dang it" I muttered to myself.

I zoomed across the road and drove into a dirt path. It was faint, but I heard police sirens and it wasn't from ours.

I hope they captured those criminals.

"J-Hope drive steady,"

"But we're lost," I responded to Suga.

I was on a road in a tree forest, lost with an injured police officer, an army official, and a hotel boy who looks like a thug.

I didn't realize that my pulse was extremely racing. My adrenaline was on fire. I breathed heavily and cursed once more.

We're safe. We're safe. We're safe. We're still alive.

Hehehhehehe. Not today, Jesus , not today.

I stopped the car and turned off the lights. I leaned against the wheel and wiped my face.

In the car, I could hear Jungkook's unstable breathing. Suga shifted in his seat a couple times. Rapmonster pulled of his mask and let out a deep breath.

"Are you guys alright?" I squeaked.

To my peripheral vision, I saw Rapmonster and Suga nod. Jungkook ripped off his coat and stared at his wound. He was in an uncomfortable position.

"I think it just grazed me," he breathe out.

Jungkook sourly laughed and Suga reloaded his gun.

No more violence please.

"There's a GPS , turn it on and drive us back to my apartment please," Jungkook begged.

Are you kidding me?

No.

Well I'm already in the driver's seat.

"Do you wanna go to the hospital instead?" I suggested.

"No, cause if I go home right now it would be fresh in my mind, plus I can handle it," Jungkook retorted as he sat up a bit.

I sighed and flinched as the car engine turned on.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"J-Hope, everybody!" V exclaimed.

As soon as V opened the door, our group hustled in and collapsed on the lounge sofas. I was in the corner, practicing my breathing again.

Everything happened in a flash in front of me. I was able to smell that something was cooking.

Beef?

Over to the kitchen, I saw Jin turned the stove off and rushed to Jungkook's side. V and Jimin scrambled to the bathroom and came out with first aid kits.

Somehow, someone handed me a glass of water and I drank it. I was going to get up, but I fell back. I was extremely exhausted from what has happened in one day.

Bunny never got his ten grand. Hahaha.

I closed my eyes and evilly grinned.

I opened them again once I felt something cold near my face. Jimin pushed an ice bag into my hands. I took it, but it slipped onto my thigh.

"Get some sleep," he said to me.

Behind him, Jungkook was fussing as a sterile cloth was pressed to the his bloody shoulder wound. Jin was sweating and V looked panicked. Rapmonster sat by the window next to Suga. They both had ice packs resting on them.

At first I though they were awake, but they were slowly dazing off. I took one glance at the clock and it was pass midnight.

2 am?

Dang.

I should sleep but I still felt buzzed from my experience in driving again. I forgot how great it was to take the wheel.

"Everyone! Everything is going to be alright!!!" Jin shouted.

After that, I heard something drip.

It was the rain.

My body was still left with the reminisce of energy as I quickly fall into a slumber.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yaaaaa I hope you like J-Hope's POV
Enjoyyy<3
If likey plz vote!
⊙▽⊙