Chapter 79: EPILOGUE pt.1

Suga~ POV

It's over.

It's over.

It's over.

My term had three years left and I finished them. I was still a little bit unsure about my future, but I'll get there. I just want to go to school first and then decide.

My main decision is to stay in Seoul. This place gave me a reality check and I took advantage of it. During my term, I visited here a couple of times and met with my friends. It was great, but now, I really get to stay.

I'm no longer a naval officer.

The title was pleasing, but I won't miss it a lot.

I let out a breath and started to walk out of the airport. I was on good terms with my family and my sister.

It's a dream.

I'm the compromise between them, and I'm free.

Free to do what I want!

I called my good man and waited for him to arrive.

The guy had a fresh car, but was modest. His hair had faded into a warmer, light brown.

"Jimin!" I shouted.

"Suga!"

Jimin quickly ran out and gave me a hug. I was surprised, but it was a long time. He grabbed my bags and settled them into the trunk. I chose passenger seat and waited for him to finish.

"Suga, how are you?"

"It's been a heck of a ride, but I finished a milestone. You?" I returned the question.

"I'm a professor now."

Woah, time went by quick.

"Congrats! Speaking of professors, can you help me apply for a college?" I added.

"Sure! You can go to the college I work at. I'll help with registering and loans," Jimin genuinely smiled.

"Thanks so much."

I was glad that I had links in the city. I wouldn't be left in the dark.

"Oh, before we head to the place, J-Hope is in town. He wants to meet with you."

I nodded and adjusted my seat back.

J-Hope.

-----------------------------------------------------------
J-Hope~ POV

I'm nervous. I was back in Seoul again from all the traveling with Sunny. I had short stops here to meet up with buddies, but I eventually invested in a permanent home.

We may move around the world, but we will always have somewhere to return back to. A lot has happened.

I helped reunited Sunny with her mom.

I met up with my friends individually or in groups and strengthened our bonds.

I own a mini loft.

I was able to see the name " Great J-Hope" end in peace.

Right now, I was anxious. I'm at the coffee shop that sold whimsical sweets. This place hadn't changed much. It held sweet memories of my first date with Sunny.

Seeing Suga and Jimin enter and their faces of realizing was a bit funny.

They're like little kids walking into a toy shop again.

I called them over and Jimin waved at me. He walked off to get in line. Suga approached me and grinned.

"Hope! How ya been?"

"How you been?!" I exclaimed.

We laughed heartily.

"I heard your term in the navy is finished," I started.

Suga nodded and smiled. He looked much happier.

"Oh, how's my sis?"

"Sunny is at the BTS Hotel sleeping. Jet lag and stuff got her," I replied.

Suga snickered and brushed his hair out of his eyes.

His blonde hair has gone lighter. Almost glowing.

"Jimin said you wanted to talk to me first, what's up?"

I smiled toothily. He raised his eyebrow at me and I chuckled.

Spit it out Hoseok!

I looked around as if there was anyone who cared to listen onto us.

There wasn't anybody anyways.

"Hey, what is it?" Suga shouted and laughed.

Jimin glanced over to us and sent a weird look.

"Sunny-"

"Is she pregnant?" Suga seriously asked.

I felt my blood rushed to my cheeks and was astonished by his assumption.

"No! No! I just wanted to ask if I-I"

Suga folded his arms and sighed.

What kinda reaction was that?!

Aish.

Suga started to stare at his shoes. He didn't give me a chance to actually ask him.

Aigoo.

"I just want you to know if you could be the best man at our wedding... well if you give us the blessing." I said to Suga.

Jimin dropped his water bottle.

"Omo" Jimin gasped.

Suga dropped his jaw and yanked my hand. He shook it and chuckled. His seriousness vanished.

This Suga was "new" and more inviting.

"Of course Hoseok, definitely." He replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Guysssss the book is coming to an end. Well it already did but this is epilogue so yeah
Enjoyyy <3
As usual if likey plz vote!
(≧∇≦)/