Chapter 31: Panic

Suga~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

    After an hour has passed, I finally heard Sunny walked in. I was sitting on the couch contemplating.

    I must quit the Navy.

   Forget titles and reputation. Screw that.

    "Oh hello brother," she sang.

    "Did you have a good time with my friend?"

    Sunny giggled. She was such a giggler.

   "You jelly?" She teased.

    I scoffed and got up to drink water. She turned on the tv and watched the news.

    "Hey how long are you going to stay in Korea?"

   "Well just for a week or two perhaps. I don't really wanna leave yet," she nervously laughed.

    "Are you going somewhere after this? Because I can help pay for a plane ticket" I offered.

   "Maybe to Quebec, Canada? Thanks, I don't want to be poor when I go to a foreign country,"  Sunny answered me.

   "I'll let you borrow"

    "Shouldn't you be going back to dad by now?" She retorted.

    I shook my head.

   "I'm quitting the Navy," I confessed.

    It felt great to get that off my chest so quick. I was able to tell someone. I told my sister.

   "Wow, well good for you brother! But, how come all of a sudden?"

   "I never liked doing this, but I was always burdened being the oldest child in the family. I thought that it was my job to give us a good name. I thought it was natural to follow father, but I hated it. I want choices. I envy you Sunny. You were always able to easily escape." I answered back.

    She looked at me with sympathy and then gave me a hug.

    "Brother, I will support you. If you want, you could come with me Suga," Sunny offered.

    I sincerely smiled. I wish that things would be this simple with my parents.

   I wished.

   "I would love too, but I need to think on what I should do next," I laughed.

    I want to be free, but I still wanted a plan.

   "Fighting!" She cheered.

    Sunny looked like she was going to cry. I felt bad, but happier. I was glad that I had a sibling to understand me. I was grateful even in my circumstances. I was grateful that I stayed here in Seoul. These incidents that kept me here was a sign.

   Now that I could finally think, I could do what I want.

   "I'm proud of you Suga, I could only hope the best for you."

    I gave a wide smile. I finally confessed. Now I just have to do it again and say it to my father. I need to stand my ground.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Jin~ POV

    I have been busy in the hospital. I even had to stay overtime. For once, I finished when my shift ended. I greeted my co-workers and was about to leave when Nurse Yona came my way.

    "Ah Jin! Are you going home right now?"

    "Yeah I'm quite tired," I said to my noona.

  "Oh that's too bad, I was going to ask if you wanted to go for another drink," she laughed, "Well I forgot to tell you, but someone left you a gift in the office."

    Nurse Yona gave me a black origami crane with an old dog tag.

   As soon as I saw it, I gulped. I had a hunch that this was the Paper Gang. I don't know why they reached out to me. It was terrifying.

  Once I examined the dog tag, I knew that this must be Hound's.

   No way he remembered me.

   "What's with the face Jin?"

   I broke away from my thoughts and gasped.

    "Uh- thank you Nurse Yona, good night!"

    I pocketed the crane and the tag and left the building. I suddenly didn't feel safe anymore. I brought out my phone.

   The brightness of the screen illuminated the darkness. I walked to the large parking lot and searched for my car. I quickly got in and started driving home.

   I was in traffic. I didn't want to be here in the dark on the streets. I put on the radio. Right away, the news came on.

   It was nice to hear the weather forecast, when all of a sudden the person started talking about the Paper Gang. I shut off the radio and decided to call someone.

    I don't have Jungkook's number or V's. I called Rapmonster instead.

    "Hello?" His voice cut the ominous silence.

    I sat in traffic relieved.

   "Uh- Rapmonster!" I shouted.

   "You alright dude?" He asked.

    I forgot that I ratted him out to Jungkook and V.

   "Umm. Do you have Jungkook's or V's number?"

    There was silence on the other hand.

   "Sorry, J-Hope spilled a drink and yeah. Do you want me to call them or something?" He suggested.

    Rapmonster must be at the bar with J-Hope. I nodded and realized that he couldn't see me.

   "Yes please! Ask if we could meet at the hotel asap. I think I have a clue,"

   "Ok I'll call him in the morning," Rapmonster listened.

    "Thanks goodnight Rapmonster," I rushed and hung up.

   Traffic was clearing and I sped my way home.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Finally a Jin POV!
Enjoyyy <3
If likey plz vote!
(;;)
Support is always appreciated!