Chapter 9: Hospital

J-Hope~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

I sat in a hospital room, practicing techniques for my breathing. I inhaled and exhaled deeply several more times and resumed to a good paced breathing. After the incident of last night, I had a check up and found out that my throat and vocal cords were safe. It turns out that one of the customers of the bar was a doctor and a nurse, which was convenient.

Speak of the devil.

Jin, the young doctor came in with his professional attire and essentials.

"Mr. J-Hope, how are you doing?" He says as he hands me a protein bar and water.

"I'm fine, but I'm still kinda shocked. Thank you for letting me stay here in this room overnight," I answered back.

"That's good and I'm still shocked too! Heheheh," Jin warmly smiled. "Umm I was wondering if I could have your autograph? My co-worker and loved watching you race in Seoul!"

I nodded and he gave me a piece of paper.

It was only six months ago. Oh well, I adore my fans until the end, of course.

"It's a shame you were cheated out of the competition. You were such an amazing racer! You were the "Great J-Hope" after all!" Jin excitedly claimed.

Wait , what?

Cheated?

"Umm, what are you talking about?"

"Oh shoot, I'm sorry, I have to see my other patients! I'll answer that soon," he said as he looked down on his watch and rushed out of the room.

I breathed slowly over the "news" I just heard.

Cheated?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Suga~ POV

I groaned as I sat up. I hissed at the amount of pain I was feeling.

Ugh. The alcohol finally took its last effect.

My head hurt as I looked outside. It was immensely bright.

"Suga," the familiar voice called.

Oh no.

"What the hell were thinking last night when you got drunk!?" My dad shouted.

I resisted the urge to shush him. I could barely keep my eyes open. Last night was a hassle. There was only some things I could recall.

Karaoke.

Shots.

Knife.

Bunny?

And a man.

"Look at me son!" My father shouted once more, "Because of your injury, they're allowing you to stay here for a bit to heal up, then we'll talk about what will happen next"

"Ok"

I bet my dad was real disappointed that I let myself go like this. Ugh.

I'm disappointing.

"I'm leaving today so take care of yourself, son," he attempted to softly say.

I did a half nod and fell back into my bed. I closed my eyes and hopefully I could go take a nap. I heard the door open and another familiar voice.

"Sir, I need you to leave, so I can clean his wounds"

Oh great, more pain.

I heard footsteps and the door shut. I prepared myself for the pain that is to come when "cleaning".

-----------------------------------------------------------
Rapmonster~ POV

I woke up and my head exploded with pain. I touched my forehead and there was stitches.

Ouch.

I remembered exactly what had happen last night.

Ben, my buddy, who is "Bunny"

It was awfully overwhelming to know that you share the same bathroom with a thief and murder.

I really don't know what to do.

I'm surprised to be alive. It looks like Ben is forcing this on me. This was stressing.

No, I have to tell someone, but who?

"Good morning Rapmonster," I heard Jin greet as he entered the room.

"Oh good morning too," I try to say without sounding like I'm in pain, which I was.

"Hey how are you feeling," he asked.

Terrible.

"I've been better," I responded.

Jin nodded and he wrote something on his clipboard.

"Um how is my sister?" I said breaking the silence.

He looked worried for one second before replying.

"She's still in the same condition, don't worry. She'll get better," Jin said a little sadly.

Eun Bi was my little sister who stayed at the orphanage. I haven't visited her since she was struck with a coma. I feel guilty, but I still keep up to date with people. Jin, was one of them. Ever since he became friends with Eun Bi, I was his friend too. Well now, things changed and drifted a bit.

I sigh and laid my head onto a fluffy pillow.

"I suggest to take another nap," he said out of the blue.

"Thank you Jin"

And I let myself receive some shuteye.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short POVs. They'll be fineee
As always Enjoyyy <3
If likey, plz support me with a vote!
( ・ึω・ึ)