Chapter 49: Sweet

V~ POV
-

----------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook and I spent the whole morning and afternoon at the police station. We even missed lunch. Jungkook filled in his reports and handed in clues, including the white mysterious piece.

I chewed on an expired granola as I waited for Jungkook. He wanted to request an arrest warrant for his dad.

"Are you sure about this?" I remembered asking Jungkook.

He seem and probably felt better. Last night we drank Jimin's beer and played alcohol games. We ate heavenly with my junk food and ramen. It was a great time.

I knew Jungkook was still hurting, but he has to hold on a little longer.

We have to finish this.

I waited outside the room where Jungkook is presenting to seniors. He had solid clues that his father was Fox. I hope he gets what he came for.

I finished the "nutritional" granola and my stomach growled.

"We should eat soon," I said to myself.

"Yeah, but we're not done yet, c'mon," Jungkook said as he exited the room.

I quickly followed him.

"How'd did it go?" I asked.

"Well, they agreed to my proposal," he half smiled.

It was a little twisted arresting your father, but in this situation it was needed.

Another officer led us to a room. On the table was several clear bags.

"As you guys requested, we searched the premises and collected ideal clues and evidence from Luxury, Faux, and Kami. There was nothing found at the doctor's home, except for tea that was tainted with traces of cyanide. We have also kept your clues here too," the man said.

"Anything else?" Jungkook asked.

"The assumed home of Bunny is a little bit safer to investigate now. Gas masks and hazmat suits are advised. The cyanide gas levels are lower, but it is still dangerous."

"Thank you," Jungkook said as the officer stepped back.

We approached the table and found pieces similar to the white fragment.

-----------------------------------------------------------
J-Hope~ POV

Thanks to Rapmonster, I was going to dine with Sunny at the steak house. I wore a "suit". As I waited for Sunny, I had one of the workers called a cab.

Should I have ordered a limo?

"Hoseok!"

I saw her walk towards me and I opened my arms. She gave me a tight hug and I chuckled.

"You look different in a suit! I like it."

I grinned and distracted her before I began to heat up.

"Sunny, you look stunning as usual," I complimented.

She wore a dark red dress and light accessories. My gift to her was hidden in my blazer pocket. I couldn't wait to give it to her.

Sunny clasped her hand into mine. I lead her out of the hotel and into a cab. We drove under the neutral blue sky. Time was blending into evening.

I reached into my pocket and placed it on her lap. She blinked at a several times.

"Hoseok-"

"Just open it," I amusingly said.

She opened it slowly.

"Hoseok I can't, this is too much. You're too nice," she whined.

I took out the charm bracelet and wrapped it around her wrist. I grinned like an idiot.

I glanced up and she had her mouth covered with her hand as if I was proposing. I laughed and eye smiled.

"I know you're leaving soon and I only met you for a couple days, but I think I really like you-"

Sunny cut me off with a kiss. She held onto the side of my face with one of her hands. I closed my eyes and settled a bit. Her floral perfume embraced me. It was a short, sweet kiss, but I swore it lasted for a while.

"I-I uh"

She giggled at my lack of words. I couldn't form sentences.

"Thank you, it's lovely," she whispered into my ear.

My pulse was accelerating fast, like those times I was behind the wheel. No, it was different.

It was better.

I wanted to kiss her again, but I didn't want ruin the delicate moment. Instead I held onto her hand and listened to her hum. I noticed that we were nearing the Steak House.

Sunny.

Damn it, it's going to be hard when she leaves.

"Umm," I laughed it off while she giggled, "Umm I heard you're going to Quebec,"

"Hoseok, even though I feel like I know you, I don't. But, I like you already a lot. I don't know if you have any plans, but I want you to come with me" she boldy and shyly said.

I'm shocked. Im not sure on how I felt. Although, it doesn't sound bad to be with Sunny.

Why not?

"Sunny, I-"

I was interrupted by an ear-splitting sound. It was booming and I heard the driver scream. He let go of the wheel and I quickly gripped onto Sunny. The car flew in circles and finally we crashed.

The impact was strong and overwhelming. I couldn't hear myself breathing. I wasn't sure of myself.

Was my seat belt able to restrict me in time?

I didn't dare open my eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hehehehhee
Enjoyyy <3
If likey plz vote!
>_>