Chapter 65: pt. 1: Bear

Jungkook~ POV

Time.

Time has slipped away from me.

I was awake after my drug attack, but from exhaustion, I've fallen asleep again.

Or I passed out.

This time, hunger awoke me. I was parched and starving.

How long have I been here?

What is here?

My guess is that it was a day or two. I don't know where I exactly I was, but I know it's somewhere in the sewers. The faint smell of sewerage was clear.

Fox...

The last thing I could remember was him standing behind me while I was tearing up Bunny.

My father drugged me.

No.

Fox drugged me.

Confusion, sickness, and other related feelings swirled inside of me. I woke up in a dark, dark, room. My hands were restricted by some makeshift hand cuff. I squinted and could only make out a large padlock dangling off the chains.

What the hell?

My legs were numb as I kicked into something.

Was I in a cage?

My voice. It let out a raspy breath.

Where did my voice go?!

It might be the side effects of the drug. I didn't feel great or good. I felt uneasy and weary. My head ached and my stomach growled.

I licked my lips, but it was dry. I broke into a cold sweat.

I need to get out.

Now.

I noticed that I was still wearing my basic uniform. Although I was stripped of some of my items.

Great.

I squirmed again, but I kept hitting the walls of this "cage". It was hard to view anything. I tried to wriggle my hands out of the "cuffs", but it was impossible.

What now?

I attempted to speak, but it pained my throat. I need a new plan.

I got on my knees and something bumped into my head.

The ceiling of the "cage"?

With whatever strength I had remaining, I dove towards a wall. My face smacked against the bars. I made a lot of noise and I fell onto the cold concrete floor.

C'mon again! Again Jungkook!

I got on my knees to go again when a small light was suddenly illuminated.

"I would rest my son, you shouldn't try so early. You just got here."

I snarled at Fox. A lamp in the corner of the room shone onto my ransacked belongings.

My phone was cracked and I bet it didn't function. My flashlight and gunwas taken. My walkie talkie was smashed. Yet, my badge laid there untouched.

"Hmmm, cat got your tongue?"

I panicked, but was relieved when my tongue was still in place. I shot daggers at Fox.

At least take off your mask and speak to me!

As if he read my thoughts, Fox took it off.

Seeing my father's face hurt a little. It's been years since I've seen "family".

I also didn't find Rapmonster. I gulped.

We were separated.

I felt guilty. I'm suppose to protect him, but he was gone from my grasp.

Good luck Rapmonster, please make it.

My thoughts were wiped when suddenly Fox opened the cage door and dragged me out by the collar. He dropped me and my face planted on the floor. I swiftly got up on my legs and they felt like jelly.

I can walk?

Fox took out a random wooden stick and whacked my knees. I dropped onto them and whimpered. It hurt my throat if I made a drastic noise.

Damn it.

Fox tossed me a bottle of glue and the white mask fragments I collected.

What the-?

He then slid me a large white piece. Now I saw what animal the mask resembled.

A bear?

"We have lots of time, but we don't Jungkook." He started.

"I'll take advantage of your inability to speak to tell a story. A beautiful and ugly story. You won't mind since you have no choice, so listen up. Yes, it is a Bear Mask. Who did it belong too? Quite a few people but I'll get to that soon."

I breathed out but it was silent. Fox paced back and forth as I glared at him.

"You see, I haven't been there with you all the the time during your youth, but I will make up for it. I'll begin with your mother."

...

"I loved her and she was my partner. We took care of each other in the slums. We were bullied by others, but we had each other. We even started something else. A redemption. I'll call it that for now. We were like Bonnie and Clyde to be honest. Sure we terrorized and committed u forgivable sins, but there was always a reason. We wanted some thing more to life." Fox passionately spoke.

I was tired of listening to him already.

"At one point, your mother stopped her activities to birth a boy. And he was your older brother."

I clenched my teeth hearing about my sibling.

"I began to recruit people for my gang. I have even planned the masks and the title. I was serious about it. I was. I embraced the life style. Perhaps, a little too much."

I groaned as he rambled.

This man...

Was something else.

"After bringing you to the world, I didn't quite focus onto your mother as much as I would've like too. I did save her a spot in my group though. I gave her the name "Bear".

-----------------------------------------------------------
A reference pic of the bear mask at the side
Enjoyyy <3
If likey plz vote!
Thx for the support y'all
('・Ω・`)