Chapter 19: Rescue

Rapmonster~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

I was shaking a bit, but I don't think Jungkook noticed. On the way to Bunny's home, Suga and Jungkook discussed their plan. I was too busy freaking out.

They know. I'm not safe anymore. The Paper Gang will be after me.

The ski mask Jungkook gave me itched a bit. I sped through the highway. It was dark now, technically it was nighttime.

I stopped the car a couple of meters away from the small house. Suga exited and I was told to wait in the car.

"Rapmonster, thanks," Jungkook whispered.

I nodded and exhaled.

"I don't fully trust you yet, but if anything happens, I'm counting on you, please," Jungkook said as he reloads his gun and taps the compartment drawer again.

"I'll try," I spoke lowly.

Jungkook and Suga left and approached the house from the back.

I was nervous sitting in a police car alone. Especially when I sat in front of one of the Paper Gang Member's home.

Well its my home too.

This was bound to happen right?

Out of curiosity, I opened the compartment drawer. To my surprise, I found another gun.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Suga~ POV

Jungkook and I traveled around the house. I laughed once I saw an opened window.

How easy.

Jungkook shushes me and puts away his gun. He skillfully jumped on and climbed through the window. I followed and I realized we were currently in the kitchen.

It was dark and there was light flashing in what must be the living room. Whoever it was, was watching tv. We were silent now. I heard a slight noise in room near us.

Could that room be the bathroom?

Jungkook has already crouched to there and opened the door. It let out a small creak. I was glad it wasn't too loud.

Jungkook signaled to me to stay and I did as he entered. We were near the living room and I could make out two voices. A man and a woman.

Bunny and who?

Maybe another gang member?

I stopped when I heard someone got off the couch. I checked my phone really quick and there was barely and hour left before midnight. I was hidden in the shadows.

The person who got off was a girl.

"I'm going to get a drink Ben," she sweetly said.

I got a good look at her and swiftly entered the bathroom.

"Suga what's up?" Jungkook hushed.

"Someone's in the kitchen," I hissed.

The bathroom was smaller than I though it was. Again, the pink shirt captured my attention.

"J-Hope, wake up," Jungkook said as he shakes him a bit.

J-hope slowly opened his eyes and muttered something. I untied his hands and tossed away his gag. He let out a groan once he sat up.

"Can you walk?"

He nodded to Jungkook.

"I'll cover you," I whispered to Jungkook.

"Actually I'm covering you, please drag him out the way we entered." Jungkook responded.

I gulped at my task. Anything could go wrong. Jungkook placed his hand on the knob when it suddenly opened. The same woman stood by at the opening shocked.

"Intruders Bunny!" She shouted.

Jungkook tackled her and I pushed J-Hope out of the bathroom. I ushered him to the window and he gave me a look.

"Jump out man!" I yelled.

I heard three gunshots and ducked instinctively. J-Hope has already exited. I turned around and saw the girl put on a cat mask.

Kitty?

Jungkook wrestled with Bunny and Kitty was aiming at him. I shot in her direction and she dodged it. I ran over and pulled Jungkook away. I hopped out and I heard another gunshot.

Thank god I was lucky enough to not get shot.

Jungkook fell out the window and picked himself up. He screamed as he landed on his shoulder. Even in the dark, I could recognize that there was blood staining in clothes.

No.

I turned around and put my hands up.

It was a robber.

Wait it was Rapmonster pointing his gun at us.

"No!" I yelled once he pulled the trigger.

I heard something fell and another cry.

I looked back and the window has closed in on Bunny's fingers. I pulled Jungkook up and hustled to the police car. I heard Rapmonster was still shooting or aiming.

I brought Jungkook into the backseat. J-Hope leaned against the car.

"Drive," Jungkook said to J-Hope.

He shook his head,

"God dang it Drive!!!"I shouted at him.

He looked terrified, but went inside the car and finally took over the wheel. In the meantime, Rapmonster has rushed into passenger and I sat next to Jungkook. The window was free and I saw Bunny and Kitty jumped on a motorcycle.

J-Hope screamed for some reason and drove out of the neighborhood and onto the roads.

I peaked my head out the window and saw the Paper Gang after us. Rapmonster did the same and reloaded his gun. I glanced over to Jungkook and he handed me another magazine clip. I took it.

I heard gunshots and the car was being targeted. Rapmonster leaned out and fired at them. His mask was still placed on his face.

This kid.

Jungkook reached through his pocket and took out what looked like a walkie talkie. There was soft static and he called for back up. I felt relieved.

Hahaha this was one way to spend the night.

I didn't like the violence but I could not deny my love for this type of thrill.

"J-Hope, I need you to keep on driving and if you could, lose them. Police will be coming, but at this rate they will shoot us out, we have to retaliate now. Suga, Rapmonster, back me up. Our goal is to take out there tires, but any damage to them is fine," Jungkook calmly said.

We all grunted and nodded. Jungkook popped his head out and pulled the trigger.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Ayyyy another action chapter.
Enjoyyy <3
If likey plz vote!
Hope for their safety
('・ ・')