Chapter 82: EPILOGUE pt.4

Rapmonster~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

Things have changed in the hotel. My manager got into a scandal and lost ownership of the place. The bank was planning to get rid of it, but it would a be a great loss to the city. The hotel would be flocked with tourists and such. So I worked my way up to achieve the position of manager.

I'll keep on working and then I'll buy the hotel. That is my goal.

Three years have been used to grow. I adjusted living with my sister and making good relations with Mrs. Johwa. Because of them hanging out at my apartment, I've became a great friend of Jin.

Throughout the three years, I was able to meet up with the others once in awhile. We were separated, but we always made time for each other. I liked being with them.

They were my awesome friends.

I quietly finished Eun Bi's packed lunch for me, which was supposed to be eaten hours ago. I waited for the clock to tick down.

My shift was ending and they would be here anytime now.

As the hotel manager, I mostly worked in the bar. I helped improve and expand our place. We had individual karaoke rooms and such. I rented one out for us.

Oh, let's see how good they can sing.

I placed cups and shot glasses onto the counter of the mini bar,

I will serve the drinks again.

I smiled at my skill set for mixing and tending the bar.

I opened the doors and grinned as the time came. I watched as everybody fill the karaoke room.

Splendid!

----------------------------------------------------------

I laughed as V and J-Hope sang a ballad. They each were so into it. Jimin played a part by swinging the jamboree.

"Rapmonster! This place looks great!" Jungkook shouted across the room to me.

I was glad he was in high spirits. Jungkook sat a small table and watched the group performing. I, on the other hand, began to make the drinks.

"Thanks! Come here more often!" I insisted.

Jungkook chuckled and sipped on one my concoctions.

Jin laid out a tray of cookies and Suga already picked at it. I grinned to see the drinking buddy again.

"These cookies are fantastic!"

Jin nodded at Suga and continued assisting me.

"I plan to invest in a restaurant and bakery one day," Jin cheekily stated.

I grabbed one and felt my taste buds tingle.

These were fudging delicious.

I laughed out loud at loud as I saw V pulling Jungkook up to the mini stage.

He wanted a duet.

"Suga you should go rap!" J-Hope yelled.

"After another drink!"

Jimin cheered Suga on and he eventually left. Jimin took Suga's spot at the bar instead.

"Shots Jimin?"