Chapter 43: Heated Fight

Rapmonster~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

As soon as I arrive at the bar, everyone was there. Jungkook threw a shot glass on the floor when he saw me.

"What the hell J-Hope?' Don't give him alcohol!" Suga shouted.

J-Hope shrugged and drank from a bottle. Jimin picked up the dropped glass and hushed Suga. Jungkook was a mess. V looked frightened.

"Rapmonster, what did you do?" Jin asked me.

Jin tagged along as we left the hospital.

"Jungkook," I started.

"Rapmonster you didn't tell us that you met with Bunny, you only told J-Hope, why?" V sadly questioned.

I gulped and checked my phone.

No! I texted it to J-Hope, not them about my encounter the one night .

"It's a mistake!" I shouted.

I was getting panicky.

"I thought I texted you guys," I honestly stated.

This was my fault.

"Well you didn't!" Jungkook argued,"they attacked us."

"I'm sorry-"

"What did you say to them Rapmonster?" Jin cut me off.

He looked horrified.

"I-I uh"

"Well say it!" Suga yelled.

He was getting more frustrated then V and Jungkook was. Although, Jungkook looked extremely upset.

I feel guilty for what I said.

"Rapmonster! You listened to Jungkook, right? You said what to say, right?!" V asked.

I gulped again. I breathed heavily.

"I-I did, but-"

"But what?!" Jungkook boomed.

Jimin and J-Hope backed up.

"I-I'm sorry, I thought it was nothing!" I shouted back.

"What else did you say?!" Jin shook me.

Just spill it Rapmonster.

"Ok, fine. Bunny asked why you went to Luxury a lot and I said just a friend and that was it and I thought it was nothing good use to them but I saw the news this morning I'm sorry I'm very sorry! I didn't think about it I'm sorry I messed up," I confessed quickly.

There, it's over?

Jin was shocked. V was sympathetic. J-Hope dropped his bottle and it crashed to the floor. Suga had his jaw dropped. Jimin covered his mouth. I didn't dare to look at Jungkook.

"If I knew, I-I could've saved her," Jungkook broke off.

Jungkook came over to me and grabbed my shirt collar with one fist.

"SHE's DEAD," he shouted at my face.

Jungkook was genuinely torn apart.

I'm sorry.

If I didn't mess up, Jungkook would've known and protected her.

"I'm sorry," I stated.

"YOU SCREWED UP"

Jimin and V tried to pry Jungkook off of me. His knuckle turned white as he clamped onto my shirt, as if he was going to rip it.

"TWO. THATS HOW MANY DIED"

It was hard for me to breathe and I couldn't say anything. Listening to him scream made me want to cry.I felt as I was going to burst.

"Jungkook! You know that something like this would happen! We're the ones at fault! So calm down!" V tried to reach him.

Jungkook shoved V into Jimin. This time, Jungkook put both of his hand onto my stretched out collar. Things were getting hype. Suga and J-Hope tried to rip his hands off, but it wouldn't give. At this point I was going to take my shirt off and run.

No more running, Rapmonster.

Face it.

"IM FUDGING SORRY OK! GO AHEAD ALREADY" I finally screamed, waiting for him to strike.

Jungkook snarled and clenched his teeth. He was waiting or deciding. I hope he won't and remembers who he is. His face was full of marks and his hair was ragged. He had dark shadowy circles under his eyes. He was ultimately pale.

It looks like he has been through hell.

Suga smacked Jungkook's hands off but, Jungkook tried to run to me again. J-Hope held him by the stomach along with V. Jimin was shaking. Some of the bar customers have left and I saw the bartender flee.

"CHILL JUNGKOOK," J-Hope pulled him back.

Jungkook glared at me. He looked done with me as if my choices weren't satisfying.

I backed up into a table and tried not to glance at his face.

"Leave!" Jin exclaimed.

I walked towards the backdoor and regretted looking back. Jungkook broke free from V and J-Hope. He charged at me and I struggled to open the door.

Jungkook is a police officer damn it, he wouldn't hit me.

I turned around and saw Jungkook raised his arm. I was terrified, but I stayed still. I closed my eyes. A loud smack followed.

Gee, that didn't hurt?

I opened my eyes to see that Jin was next to Jungkook. There was a red, harsh mark on Jungkook's face. Jin looks shocked. Jungkook held onto Jin's fist and dangled a bit.

He punched him?

Jin was shaking.

"I'm sorry Jungkook," he whispered.

Jungkook let go of the hand and collapsed to his knees. Jimin neared him. His expression was painful. Jungkook looked like he lost a loved one.

Well that's what happened.

Jungkook finally let out a wail. It was silent before, but now I could hear. I bit my lip as I struggled to not join him.

-

----------------------------------------------------------
Ahem Enjoyyy <3
If likey plz vote!
('๑•_•๑)