Chapter 74: Fate

Suga~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

I did it.

I called my father.

After leaving the hospital and attending the funeral, I said my byes to each person. I was wished good luck.

I was thankful.

Now, I waited alone. I traveled to the airport and entered the FBO. I waited for my father to come pick me up in his private jet.

Our family title and wealth was what made us stood out.

Well not ours, theirs.

I longed for this moment. I longed to resign and to enjoy my life properly.

I yearned for it.

I squeezed my luggage handle as I saw the jet land. I knew what I was going to expect.

Backlash,

Disappointment,

Fury,

Upset,

Criticism.

I strained my throat I approached the small aircraft. I closed my eyes and took a long breather.

Good bye Seoul.

I pushed away my thoughts and feelings again. I drew a blank expression and opened the door. I swiftly closed it behind me.

There he was. Sitting on a comfy chair, sipping a delectable drink.

My father did not look at me. He didn't raise his head as I proceeded.

Say something already!!!

His silence frustrates me. He must be really angry.

I slammed my luggage on the chair opposite from him and loudly unzipped my bag. My father did not flinch.

He continued drinking his wine.

I rummaged through my unorganized belongings and slid out a crisp envelope.

This was my fate.

I smacked the white letter onto his table. I held in my breath as he placed his glass down slowly.

The anticipation is killing me.

I was about to start the conversation when he abruptly got up. He stared at me in his eyes with a cold, serious look, as if I didn't have the audacity to be standing in front of him right now.

Oh boy, this is not going to end well.

"Sir, I-"

The slap came fast and interrupted me. I wasn't surprised. It stung and made half of my face tingle. I swallowed hard and shut my mouth. Luckily, no tears.

"Do you have any idea how much trouble YOU caused?!"

I did my best to stare back at him. His rank was first lieutenant. I was just a naval officer after all.

"You ignored our calls! You overstayed and brought OUR reputation to shame!!!"

His shouts were fierce and they crawled under my skin. I wanted to get out, but I sensed that we were already in air.

I'm stuck here till I get to our base.

"I'm sorry," I sternly said.

He glared at me and shook his head.

"Suga, you're very funny SON," he yelled.

My father was obviously not in a good condition to be influenced or persuaded by me. I stealthily tried to reach for my letter. I stopped when he put both of his hands on my shoulder and shook me.

You knew this was coming Suga.

I know, I know.

"Son! Your face is plastered on the news! You were involved with the Paper Gang?!"

I nodded and finally exhaled. I relaxed my stance and was no longer stiff. I don't why I was acting this way.

I need him to hear me out.

It's now or never.

I reached for his hands and removed them from my shoulder. His arms dangled and he looked at me with shock and disgust.

I'm used to these type of stares.

I get them about everyday when I worked.

"Father," I began without using our rank names,"I know what I have done. I am deeply sorry. I might've made some bad decisions here," I partially lied.

I made some of my best decisions in that town.

My father ran a hand through his hair.

"But, I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity in the first place to stay here. I have ran in to conflicts, but I'm still here. I may be a disgrace to outsiders, but I'll live with that. I thought about it everyday and it ate me from inside. You can order me to do anything and I will always obey, but please, please hear me out," I tried to make my voice sound softer, almost like a child.

My father sighed and sat down. He picked up his cup again. I pushed the envelope in front of him. I think I can assume that we both knew what was going to happen next.

Thank you father.

"Suga go clean up and... "

I was starting to feel anxious.

"Finish your term first."

I wanted to scream and shout and jump around. I wanted to embrace my father and sky dive off the jet. My insides and my heart felt like they were going to explode. I wanted to cry tears of bliss and blue.

He has understood me.

We have reached a compromise.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Suga fighting!
Enjoyyy <3
If likey plz vote!
ヾ(*'∀`*)ノ