Chapter 54: Retaliate

Suga~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

The gasoline freaked me out. I had to stay calm, but being held back by these zip ties were frustrating.

Where's the police?!

I concentrated on trying to escape. My hands grew numb as I tried to pull apart the tie. I washed out the people who were crying or shouting. I needed full focus.

There's too much going on. The bank was being robbed. Hound keeps shooting to scare us. This place was going to end up in ashes. I'm glad that Jimin was quiet or not too chaotic. I'm glad he didn't pass out on me.

I decided to retaliate. I need Jimin to get the hostages out of the way.

I looked over to Jimin and I heard a snap. He had been following my actions and he had freed himself. His one wrist was bleeding, but he wiped it off.

I waited for the bird twin to look other way before I attempted to break free again.

Yes!

My hands were bruised and discolored. I tried not to breathe in too much. As I glanced around, Bunny and Kitty were packing up their bags of money and riches.

No.

I shifted and Jimin tugged on my shirt. He gave me a look.

"Don't, you'll die."

I scoffed at his words and eventually nodded.

I'm outnumbered.

I sat there in the mess and tried to figure out a plan.

"Jimin, whatever you do, get the hostages out of here," I lowly spoke.

Jimin nodded and looked down.

I know that I can take on the Bird Twins. I can take on each alone. With guns, it's going to be tricky. I'll have to watch myself. It's too early for me to die.

My thoughts were interrupted as I heard police sirens clearly.

Were they here all along?

Another explosion was made. Again, people were panicking. I coughed more and covered my mouth. I saw a huge jagged cavity in the wall at the back of the bank.

This place was going to crumble before it gets burnt.

Through the dust, I saw Kitty, Bunny, and Hound exited. I heard a loud car screech.

They're escaping!

The only ones left were the Bird Twins.

Once the boy light his match, we all screamed and yelled. I got up quickly and in a dash, I dived for him.

We both dropped to the ground. I felt heat beneath me and I widen my eyes.

He was able to drop the match in time.

Someone yanked my head back, but I easily pushed the person away. The girl had a revolver and she aimed it at me. The boy was still on the floor. I gulped at my rash decisions.

Suddenly, Jimin shoved her from behind, knocking her to the ground with me. Jimin quickly kicked the gun away.

"Go!" I hoarsely shouted.

Jimin immediately rushed towards the exit. I saw him gather up people.

Now it's my turn.

"Where do you think you all are going?!" The boy yelled as he fired his gun twice.

One man collapsed to the floor. The boy continued to fire. I can't let him interfere with helping the hostages.

I quickly got up and smacked his hand away. His gun did not give but he stumbled. I grabbed onto the weapon and tried to separate it from his hands. We each struggled to get hold of the gun. I felt a kick in my knee but I did not lose my balance.

The girl tried to rip me away from her brother. I didn't want to do it, but with my hand, I punched her in the jaw. She flew back and the boy was enraged. He let go of the gun and I tried to aim for him.

I was up against the two again, but this time I had a gun.

I noticed the flames were increasing. It was getting hot and difficult to respire. The smoke soaked in my clothes.

"You!!!" The boy shouted.

I dodged his attack, but I was not able to block the girl's knife. It surprised me.

Shoot.

It sliced my arm and left a huge gash. The blood dribbled down my elbow as I raised my hand. The gun I was able to retrieve slipped through my sticky grasp.

I did not see them pick it up since I was being pummeled to the ground. I yelped as the girl stomped on my arm. I scratched the boy's arm and left a mark. He cried out as I kicked his lower region. My past stomach wound from a while ago had not left yet. I tried to protect that area the most, but my arms were tiring.

Have I overestimated myself?

I closed my eyes for a second and received the brute beating from each. Getting up was hard. I was being crushed.

I don't want to be known as the sacrifice.

I must leave too.

Someone's cold, but rejuvenating hands were placed on my face. I was rotting in the heat. My body was being pulled away. I heard several guns shots very close to me.

"Suga!"

I glanced up and saw V and Jungkook's back. I also heard Jimin shout something. I swear I saw Jin.

There was Hope.

That I could live again.

And I will.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Let Suga liveeee !
Enjoyyy <3
If likey plz vote!
(;▽;)