Chapter 27: Bakery

V~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

We were lucky that the Paper Gang hasn't cyanide gassed the tattoo parlor yet. Jungkook and I were able to collect "clues" from the parlor. They weren't definite, but they were still clues.

"We'll check these for finger prints," I said as I placed items in different bags,"Ay! Kookie no slacking!"

In the corner of my eyes, Jungkook observed the art on the walls. The art had foreign words and symbols.

"Right here," he laughed as he pointed to a black crane in the corner.

A clue?

I tossed Jungkook a roll of police tape. He exited the parlor and started to wrap it around the area. I resumed to collect different objects.

The thing that stressed me the most was that Hound has left nothing here of good use. There was no reminisce of him. It was just an ordinary tattoo parlor.

Until I saw the clue pinned onto the wall.

Bingo!

I clapped and grabbed the note. It had an address and it read "repair masks". This was just too easy now.

Hmmm, too easy, maybe it's a trap?

I glanced outside and I saw Jungkook talking to Jimin.

What?! When did he get here?

I hauled my potential clues out to Jungkook's police car and joined them. I placed the note in a baggy and dropped it into my pocket.

"Heyyy," I said to them.

Jimin smiled and greeted me back.

"How was the job interview?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't think I got the role to become a secretary," he nervously laughed and scratched his chin.

"Better luck next time yo!" I cheered.

We both pat Jimin on his back and smiled.

"Hey there's a bakery nearby, are you guys done?"

"Yesss I'm mad hungry!" I answered to Jimin.

I saw Jungkook rolled his eyes and sigh.

"Jungkook ya hungry too!" I shouted.

Jimin laughed and Jungkook chuckled.

"Whatever V, show us the way Jimin," Jungkook responded.

I grinned as we all settled into the police car. I can't wait to show my clue.

The bakery was at the next block and we parked in front of the store. Inside it smelled fresh and my stomach growled. Jungkook looked jubilant as he gazed at the specials menu. Jimin brought us to a booth.

"Yo this place is dope," I whispered to Jimin.

I viewed around me and across the room. Surprisingly J-Hope, Suga, and Suga were here?

Funny how we're linked in this city.

Wait, two Sugas?

I looked again and it was a girl who looked exactly like Suga.

What?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Suga~ POV

   Right away I smelled coffee and breakfast. I woke up to see that my sister, Sunny has ordered room service.

   "Good morning!" She sang.

  I blinked several times.

    Oh yeah Sunny was here.

   She sat next to me on the couch and served me a plate of eggs, bacon, and a biscuit. Sunny poured half of her coffee into another cup and gave it to me.

   "If it's ok, could I stay here a bit oppa?"

   I gave her a hug and sipped my coffee.

    Its been to long since I saw this marshmallow.

   "Sure, just don't mess up the hotel room" I simply responded.

   She smiled and we continued to eat our breakfast.

   "How come you visited?" I asked.

    "Well it's been a long time since I was in my homeland, plus I really miss family. I heard you were caught in an assault and I guess it was perfect timing to visit my big bro, speaking of family, don't answer dad while I'm here. I don't want to talk to our parents, especially if they're just going to lecture us the same thing"

     It's rare to be next to Sunny. I'll give what she'll ask for because that is the least I can do.

    "Ok, I'm not going to invade your problems, I have enough of my own, haha, Thanks for visiting me though," I said with a smile.

    I've been having a lot of doubt and problems ever since the incident.

    Or they are resurfacing again.

   "Oh! When I was in the states, I got you something!" Sunny exclaimed.

      She ran over to her luggage that bursted and dug through it. I chewed on my smoked bacon as I watched her.

     My small little sister travelled the world, leaving behind family affairs and overwhelming conflicts.

    My small sister.

   "In New York, there was a store that allowed you to make your own bears, so I made you one!"

    Sunny placed a cream colored teddy bear with black beady eyes and a dark blue shirt in my hands. I bit onto my lower lip as I held it.

    "It reminded me of you, so I carried it with me to ten more states!" Sunny widen her smile, "Someday I'll bring you along with me to the states"

     The whole time I was training with my father and she was alone traveling.

    My dear lonely, little sister.

   "Thank You Sunny," I choked out.

    I feel bad for some reason.

    Sunny hugged me from behind and ran off. She returned back with her pink laptop and showed me her blog.

     "Wow, you really walked the Earth," I said as I scrolled down her page.

      Her blog posts were very adorable. She got good shots of scenery, food, and her belongings. Sunny was very open with me, I should be too.

   Right?

   Before I could speak, she checked her phone and looked at me.

   "I met someone here at the hotel who helped me find you and I promised him coffee some time" she murmured the last part.

   "WHO?!" I shouted.

   "Geez, Suga its just coffee,"

    "We're going together on that date then." I joked.

    Sunny gasped and I laughed.

   What I did not expect to see at the coffee shop and bakery was J-Hope with flowers. And I did not see that one coming when Sunny said that he was her date.

    This town is weird.

-----------------------------------------------------------
   Its a small city after all so link yourself within it and get lost~
Enjoyyy <3
If likey you know, vote! Plz
(´。・v・。`)
    On the side is Jimin's pic for interviewing