Chapter 30: Please

Jimin~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

Ever since I was involved in that market lockdown, I wish could've done something. I watched somebody die. It was awful, but it was true there was nothing I could do.

If I had a gun, I could've shot down a Paper Gang member. I could've helped them. I could've.

I'm just a failure for a teacher.

Maybe, I'm supposed to play another role.

Not a teacher.

I try to look for jobs, but it ended up unsuccessful. I live with a police officer and a detective. I want to be great as them.

After the police took care of everything, we were cleared. Memories of the recent dead woman still wavered in my mind. I shivered. I regret not being able to help. I'm inferior.

We all returned to Jungkook's car. Of course, silence filled the vehicle. I understand that my actions were bizarre, but this city is odd. Everything that has happened since I met these guys has been weird.

"Jimin, what the hell did you say back there?" Jungkook fumed.

"It's true, if I had a gun I could've done something," I honestly said.

I viewed the scene outside as I waited for an answer.

I might be dramatic, but it's the truth.

"Do you think guns solve problems?" He questioned.

Our conversation was the only thing that was "playing". V didn't dare to look in the rear view mirror or even turned on the radio. Suga sat next to me in the backseat.

"I live with "crime fighters" for god's sake. Sometimes they do," I responded.

Again, it was quiet. Suga fidgeted in his seat. V breathed lowly. Jungkook continued to drive to the BTS Hotel.

"Well what do you want me to do?" Jungkook almost yelled.

"Teach him damn it," V stated.

I was surprised that anyone else contributed to this talk. Jungkook finally looked back at me through the car mirror.

"Please," I mouthed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Suga~ POV

I sat through an awkward and "interesting" conversation. To be honest, I felt like I lived in a kdrama ever since I arrived in Seoul.

Jungkook finally drove to the BTS Hotel. I thanked the officer and opened the side door. Before I left, I looked back to Jimin.

The poor guy.

"Hey just do what you want," I whispered to Jimin.

He nods and I smiled to my self as the car drives off. That's when it clicked.

Do what you want.

I should do what I want.

I laughed hysterically. I felt like I just solved the world's most difficult puzzle. It's my life. I should do what I want.

I should.

"Good afternoon Suga," Rapmonster greeted me as he held the door out.

Rapmonster was still on his shift. I laughed again. I gave him a hug and a pat on his back. He gave me a questioning look.

"Keep up the good work Rapmonster," I cheered on.

"Umm are you alright Suga?" He asked me.

"It's perfect!" I shouted as I ran for the stairs.

I skipped the red elevator and headed to my room. My sister wasn't here yet.

Oh Sunny, look how free you are.

I jumped onto my bed and started to feel tears. I felt like crying, but I was "blissed" that I finally was able to decide.

I'm quitting the Navy.

-----------------------------------------------------------
J-Hope~ POV

I carried a large pink box filled with treats on the way to the BTS Hotel. I sat with Sunny in the backseat. She leaned her head onto my shoulder.

Today was fun.

Once we finished eating, we watched a short movie and walked through a park. She was simply fun to hang out with. Sunny was amazing.

She held onto my hand as we walked through the lobby. Sunny warmly smiled and I fluttered. I listened to her hum as we entered the red elevator alone.

I still grasped her hand. She giggled as I tried to hum along with her. It was a song I couldn't recognize.

"It's a popular song from the states," she softly said.

"Oh."

I grinned as I gripped onto the box. I walked her to Suga's door.

"Umm, if you don't mind, could I please take a picture with you?" Sunny asked.

I nodded. I didn't care about my "low profile" reputation at this stage. It wouldn't be harmful if people recognized me on her blog.

Sunny brought out her phone and faced the camera to us. I did a peace sign and she tilted her head. We both smiled as she took a selfie.

"Thank You again Hoseok," she said.

We both embraced each other and she giggled. I gave her a small kiss on her cheek and handed her the box.

"Good night Sunny, sleep well."

"You too," she replied as she entered the room. She finally closed the door and I left.

I chuckled as I headed to my room.

I am Hoseok and J-Hope.

-----------------------------------------------------------
3 POVs
Enjoyyy <3 lovelies
If likey plz Vote!
(个_个)