Chapter 14: Sorry

Jin~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

When I heard Suga softly snore, I knew that it was time to leave. I don't know why I stayed, but it just didn't feel right to leave him right away.

It was close to ten o clock when I arrived home. My mother say in a rocking chair waiting for me.

"Ma, you should sleep now," I spoke.

"Oh Jin, you haven't eaten dinner yet! Let's go cook together son," she merrily said.

I left my coat on the sofa and joined my mom in the kitchen. She served me an omelette on a bed of rice. I ate full heartedly as she brewed tea. As I finished up, I helped her whipped up a light frosting for the strawberry roll are she made earlier.

Again I ate it happily.

"Mother, thank you for the delicious meal"

"You are my only son, one day you need to learn all these recipes to cook for your Eun Bi!" She exclaimed.

My heart dropped.

Eun Bi adores strawberry flavored sweets.

I silently smiled and nodded.

"Ah speaking of recipes, could you teach me to cook bulgogi tomorrow?" I asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Suga~ POV

"Screw this," I muttered into the pillow.

I was tired of staying in the hospital. I did not like them. I tried to sleep but I could only take another small nap.

I've been sleeping a lot.

I stumbled off the bed and regained my balance. I held onto the door knob. The hospital wasn't totally silent so I knew I had to sneak out. I put on my coat and began to walk out.

It was easy getting out, even though I received questioning looks.

You know what I need right now?

A drink.

Again, I called for a cab and arrived to the BTS Hotel. I put my pain aside and made my way over to the bar. Shockingly, the bar was only occupied by few people. It must be of the Bunny incident.

I sat by the bar, while still sober and found J-Hope. He said hi and chugged down a shot. I wonder what it would be like to chill and have a drink everyday at night in the same bar. J-Hope wasn't talkative as usual, but he did look gloomy.

The bartender handed me a cold beer. I took a sip and noticed someone rapping. I looked over and it was Rapmonster. I grinned and put my unfinished beer down and made my way to him.

He was wearing a pink shirt with weird star logo on top. I joined him on the last verse and he clapped me on. When I finished the song we both crashed onto a table nearby.

"I thought you were going to take a day off," I said.

"I am, I just didn't want to stay home all night, you get me?" He responded as he spilled a drink on his shirt.

I was pretty sure he has been drinking all night. I should drink too, but I have to take precautions. All of a sudden I didn't want too.

"Yo that shirt is whack," I said.

Rapmonster bursted out laughing and almost fell of his seat. I laughed too, but I was kinda concerned for him.

"Thanks man, you too man, you too," He mumbled.

I nervously smiled and realized he was drunk. The alcohol smell was finally getting to me and I knew I needed some fresh air.

Before I got to say goodbye, he had already started another song at the karaoke machine.

He'll be alright.

I exited using the back door and walked around the block. I forgot that I was feeling pain and tripped into a pole. I groaned loudly.

Dang it, I should've listened to Jin.

I kept on walking and I approached a store. The window was broken and the sign read "Luxury". I was surprised when I saw Jungkook, V, and Jimin exit.

"Seriously Jungkook, you could've waited tomorrow to ask Ms. Jade all those questions," V tiredly said.

"Yeah, but I'd rather do it now so it's "fresh" in my mind for the report"

I walked towards them, they all had blank expressions when they saw me. At that moment I fell to the ground.

"Suga-" I heard Jimin say before I interrupted him.

"Don't you policemen know how to protect your city or something?! The Paper Gang makes you guys look bad! Do something!" I shouted and blurted.

I don't know why I said that, but I was pretty sure that I had one drink.

I think.

V and Jimin had their jaws dropping. I did not see Jungkook's reaction since he pulled me up by my shirt.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"I got jumped in this damn city!" I spat. I was aware of the stinging in my gut now.

Jungkook scoffed and stared at me with a cold look. He let go and I fell back down.

"You're naval officer, you can take care of yourself," Jungkook said as he walked off.

"Jungkook," Jimin called for him, "I think he's drunk"

I don't remember Jungkook looking back, but I remembered being dragged to the hotel. Someone brought me to a room and I passed out on the bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Rapmonster~ POV

I remembered seeing J-Hope and Suga, but I seriously did not know how I got home. Luckily the house was empty. My shirt was sticky for some reason and it smelled like beer.

Did I spill something?

I tried to drink the night away from all the pressure and stress, but it's going to end up regrettable.

I just knew it.

I pulled off my shirt and rinsed it in the sink with some lavender soap in the bathroom. I hung my cool pink shirt over the shower rod; once I was done, I washed my face.

I hope that Bunny doesn't come home while I sleep.

I wish they would go away.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hehehehehehehe confrontation!
Enjoyyy <3
If likey plz vote!
( ; _ ; )