Chapter 45: Drink Up

Jimin~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

I sat at the park again. I noticed I've been here a lot. I'll miss this place when I leave. I decided that I wanted to go to the countryside since I was struggling in the city. I wanted to teach, but where?

I'm tired of searching, but I will always search and chase.

I cleaned up my items and watched the lady with brown hair leave. She always brought folders and binders. We always saw each other at the park, but never actually talked.

I don't want to go home yet. I sigh. I walked again, but this time I headed to the Bangtan Bar. I walked in and it was a little vacant. The last time I was here, there was a commotion between Jungkook and Rapmonster. That was almost a week or so ago.

I was glad we didn't get kicked out.

"Isn't it a bit too early to drink?"

I whipped my head around and saw the trio.

"It's five o'clock somewhere!" Rapmonster buzzed.

J-Hope laughed and I went over to them.

"What are you doing here Jimin?" Suga asked.

"Well I didn't really want to go home yet. Plus I'm parched," I chuckled.

J-Hope hands me a drink. I sipped it and it was sweet, but floral. I reached into my pocket for money, but J-hope shook his head.

"It's on me. So drink up!" he grinned.

I smiled and sat on a stool.

"How's the others?" Suga asked.

"Well Jungkook has been in and out but he is opening up again, so yeah. V is fine, but has been working a lot," I replied.

"And how are you holding up?"

I looked to Rapmonster and thought about it.

"I've been better, I'm just kinda struggling with finding a job," I stated, "I can't stay forever at Jungkook's place so I'm planning to travel."

"Oh that's too bad, we'll miss you though," J-Hope laughed.

"Where you heading?" Suga questioned.

"To the rural, I guess,"

"Oh," they all chimed.

"Hey I'm leaving soon too, if you need help, I can buy you a bus ticket or give you a loan." Suga offered.

My eyes widen and I felt better. I didn't know if Suga was being nice or it was the alcohol.

"That would be splendid!" I exclaimed, "but, I don't want to burden you."

"It's just money, I rarely buy anything, besides drinks," Suga shrugged.

"Wow you're very nice Suga! I would help, but I don't have anything of use," Rapmonster inputed.

"Oh I heard Sunny say it's a nice place in the country side," J-Hope added.

I grinned.

"Thankyou guys, I didn't want to ask V or Jungkook since they done enough. I don't know how to pay you back Suga," I shyly said.

"You just owe me a favor one day," he shrugged again and swallowed a shot.

I felt like a new chapter in my life was opening.

"Oh shoot! I have to go," Rapmonster excused himself.

"Going on a date?" J-Hope joked.

"No I'm just meeting for coffee!" Rapmonster shouted.

We chuckled and I continued to stay at the bar for a little while.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Rapmonster~ POV

I wore a cleaner outfit and called a taxi. I was running a bit late. Thanks to Jin, I was going to meet with Mrs. Johwa at Retro Beanz, a vintage coffee shop with spunk.

I rush into the shop and saw my old caretaker. She sat by a small table and I joined her.

"Sorry, my shift ended a little late," I lied.

I almost forgot.

"Oh Rapmonster, I was beginning to think you forgot," Mrs. Johwa softly spoke.

She was eating a honey bun.

"I'll buy us some espressos, I'll be right back," I stated.

"Oh thank you Rapmonster," I heard her say as I got up to go in line.

I ordered two cups and I was glad I didn't drink at the bar. That would've been a disaster. I watched as the barista make the drinks with an elaborate machine.

I was handed a tray with the two hot cups and brought over to our table.

We cheered and drank the adrenaline pumping liquid.

"I just want to say that I'm sorry for being rude," I started.

I didn't want to specify when.

"Its ok Rapmonster, it's just relieving to see your face and that you're safe once in awhile," she replied.

"Oh Jin said you wanted to talk to me about something?" I asked to get straight to the point.

"Well I wanted to talk about it with you, but I'm needed soon," she checked her watch,"it's about Eun Bi"

"I think she'll wake up," I blurted.

I was a little worried.

"Me too," Mrs. Johwa calmly agreed.

"Can we plan another time?"

I nodded and finished my cup.

"How about dinner at that one steakhouse near the central bank?"

"I'm good with that," I said.

"Thank You Rapmonster, I promise you it's nothing bad. Be safe, ok." Mrs. Johwa smiled.

She gathered her belongings and left tip. We exchanged our good byes.

Ok now I was curious.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Enjoyyy <3
If likey plz vote!
☆彡