Chapter 57: Good Bye

J-Hope~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

Time flew by as I enjoyed each minute on the road. It was silent in the car so I softly hummed. It took a minute until I heard a giggle.

I looked over to Sunny and grinned. She was awake.

"Hey thank you again for driving and last night, even though it was a mess."

I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm just glad that you're ok," I sincerely said.

I felt happy talking to her. This could be our last conversation.

For now, I'll smile for her.

I reached out my hand and she immediately grabbed it. I noticed that she still wore my gift on her wrist. I continued to joyfully hum while our hands were intertwined.

-----------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at the airport and I felt more gloomy inside. I wished she would stay longer in Seoul but there's too many factors in the way. I can't be selfish.

Not now.

Suga yawned as he took out money from an ATM. He came back to us with a thick wad of cash. He gave three quarters of it to Sunny.

"Thank you!" She beamed.

Sunny went in line to buy her ticket. Suga and I walked off to the gift shop. There was a lot of items that stood out. Suga and I silently viewed each aisle.

Maybe I should get something for Sunny?

Why not?

I picked up a donut pillow that was a comfy head rest. It came with a small box of candies. I thought it was cute.

Heeheehee.

I met Suga at the cash register and he held a teddy bear with a military costume. I grinned and he scoffed. We both purchased our gifts for Sunny and met with her outside the store.

Sunny held a tray of coffees and a box of donuts.

"I got us breakfast!"

"Don't spend all your money," Suga retorted.

"Look Mr. Grumpypants , it's donuts! Let's eat!"

Sunny skipped to a nearby bench. We sat on it and ate with our remaining time with Sunny. There was small talks, but we all know what was going to happen soon.

Suga looked really pale and weary.

"Oh I'm going to miss this beautiful place! I wish I could stay longer, but I'll come back," Sunny sadly smiled.

I nodded and almost choked on my donut. I cleaned up our trash and finished my coffee. I returned back to see Sunny talking to Suga.

"Bro, you look really sick, take it easy."

"You too Sunny, always be safe wherever you're heading, ok?" Suga breathed out.

Suga leaned on the bench as if he was going to pass out any time now.

"Suga, thanks for everything. Good luck with dad," Sunny said.

Suga smiled and Sunny almost teared up.

"Sis, thanks. I'm sorry I can't walk you to the line," he coughed.

Suga, oh my.

"It's alright! You'll see me fly off through the windows! So just stay here," Sunny beamed.

Sunny hugged Suga and she started to spill a tear.

"Hey don't cry, you'll ruin your makeup. Text me when you get there, alright?"

"Goodbye Bro," Sunny replied.

"Goodbye Sis"

Suga waved Sunny off as I walked with her.

This must be hard.

I gulped as Sunny held onto my hand. We proceeded towards the line to get Sunny checked. While we ate earlier, Sunny received her gifts.

Sunny leaned her head onto my shoulder. I patted her hair.

"Will I ever see you again?"

"I hope so," I nervously laughed.

I wasn't so sure myself.

"C'mon J-Hope."

I blinked several times at her blankly.

That was the first time I heard her call me by my stage name.

I was just Hoseok to her.

"It's alright. Suga told me about it. I know you're not willing to leave Seoul yet, but what ever it is, I hope you finish it. I really, really would like you to come with me."

I looked into her pleading eyes. I felt a little guilty.

I do.

I do want to go with you.

I wiped her tears and kissed her on the cheek. She still frowned.

"Soon, I'll be there with you. I'll miss you a lot so please be patient with me," I chuckled.

She half smiled and tightened her grip onto my arm.

"I'll be there in Quebec, you could track me on my blog or call me any time. I'll be waiting J-Hope."

She pecked me on my lips and she let go of me.

"Good bye Hoseok"

"No, see you soon Sunny," I corrected.

I wrapped my arms around her and indulged myself with her warmth.

It might take a while to see her again.

But, I made a promise and I will keep it.

Wait for me Sunny.

I watched her walk off to her gate. She turned back once and we both smiled at each other. Sunny left a mark on me. For once, I have a goal.

I felt renewed.

After ten minutes, I finally tread back to Suga. He was still on the bench. He looked a little better from the rest he had.

Suga groaned as he got up. He limped towards the exit and was given concerned looks from the airport staff. I chuckled as I realized he walked like a grandpa.

Again, Suga got into the backseat and went into a sleeping position.

Guess I was going to drive too.

"Suga."

"What?" He responded weakly.

"I'm going to follow your sister," I proudly stated.

"Good... Take care of her for me."

Thank You Suga.

In the car view mirror, I saw Suga dozed off into slumber. I hummed to myself as I drove us back home.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yisssss
Enjoyyy <3
If likey plz vote!
ヾ(*'∀`*)ノ