Chapter 25: Tattoo

Suga~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why I suddenly wanted to go along with V and Jungkook, but when I saw them through the glass doors of the bar, i knew I had to be there.

Maybe I was selfish?

Or maybe it was for the thrill?

I confess that I have not answered a not of my parents' phone calls. I guess they saw the news of the recent incident too. I didn't want to return to the navy right now. My life would be sucked out of me if I spent another month there.

Not yet, I'm not going back yet.

I turned my phone off and listened to V's plan. On purpose, he lowered the volume of the radio and spoke about their suspicions of the tattoo parlor, "Kami".

Jungkook stopped the car at the bottom of the block.

"We're going to walk,"Jungkook said as he pulled out a hoodie from the compartment. V put on a beanie and Jungkook zipped his hoodie. V handed me a pair of glasses with clear lenses. I wore them and exited the car with the rest.

We're going to get tattoos.

I gulped as we approached the small parlor. When we entered, a door bell rung and the smell of rubbing alcohol overwhelmed us. I almost gagged when I saw the messy ink on the a nearby table.

V naturally flipped through a book of tattoo designs and Jungkook observed the art on the walls. From the outside, they would've truly looked like regular customers.

I breathed out and picked up a bottle of spilled ink.

"Wouldn't touch that if I were you"

I jumped back a bit and a large man stood in front of me. In the corner of my eyes, V and Jungkook eyes him suspiciously.

"Sorry," I muttered.

The man wore a black turtleneck sweater and dark blue jeans.

"Uh could we get tattoos?" Jungkook said as he held up the design book.

The man nodded and went in the back to get something.

"From the descriptions Jin gave us, that might possibly be Hound," V whispered.

"We need a dilemma and tattoo proof," Jungkook lowly spoke.

On the way to here, V and Jungkook told me about the tattoo clue. If we saw a drawing of a black crane on his wrist, then it's certain.

I thought about it and then finally I knocked over a fresh bottle of ink.

The blueish black ink spread across the table.

I shivered as the man returned with gloves and rubbing alcohol as if he was on cue.

"It was him," I blamed V and pointed at him.

V opened his mouth, but did not say a thing back. "Hound" scowled at us.

"Sorry sir, but do you need help?" Jungkook asked.

Jungkook, not caring about the man's response, grabbed a rag and started to wipe the table. Jungkook "accidentally" pushed three more bottle to the floor.

The different colors mixed and dripped off the table.

The man pushed Jungkook and Jungkook did not flinch.

"Sorry," Jungkook muttered with a smile as the man continued to clean the mess.

The man instinctively pulled up his sleeves and we all watched carefully.

The tat wasn't there.

I saw V looked panicked. I bit my lip and observed him again with Jungkook. Jungkook look frustrated as he put his unstained finger on his lip.

Suddenly, Jungkook grabbed the collar of the turtleneck the man was wearing, and pulled it down. Right there on the back of his neck was the tattoo.

I silently gasped and V took out cuffs. Hound stumbled back and pushed Jungkook away once more. Jungkook clenched his teeth after the man put force on his shoulder.

I quickly pushed Hound to the wall. When his back faced us, V swiftly placed cuffs on him.

"You're under arrest for conspiring with the Paper Gang"

-----------------------------------------------------------

After V and Jungkook attempted to interrogate Hound and received nothing, but silence, they dropped me off at the hotel. I exchanged thanks with Jungkook and said good nights to them.

The hotel was still busy, even at night. I was certain that J-Hope was at the bar right now. I was a bit tired and planned to go to sleep.

Today felt great, but the work of a detective or a police officer wasn't cut out for me. I sighed as I walked through the a hallway, searching for my room.

I'm a naval officer, and that's what I should be.

No.

To my surprise I found my sister, Sunny in a wrapped blanket. She was sleeping against my door with her bags surrounding her. I opened the door and her upper body fell.

She huffed, but continued to nap. I lifted her onto my back and dropped her onto my bed. I applied another pillow behind her her head and closed the door. I sat on the couch, contemplating.

Why was Sunny here?

I laughed as I realized that she texted me when my phone was off. Sunny just wanted to visit her "big brother".

I walked to the bathroom and my uniform stared back at me. I stared back in disgust and shame.

This was who I was and I didn't like it.

I packed the uniform into a drawer and slammed it.

Why do I feel guilted, but blissed?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Ayyy Suga POV
Enjoyyy,<3
If likey plz vote!
(; ;)