Chapter 33: Ponder

Jimin~ POV
-----------------------------------------------------------

After leaving the shooting range, I needed a place to breathe. We were all heading to the BTS Hotel.

V played music on his phone. It was dubstep and a mix of classical.

Weird, but interesting.

As usual, Jungkook drove the police car. I sat in the backseat. It was fun shooting, but only at the target. I don't think I can handle shooting at a human being. I sighed.

Jungkook looked back through the car view mirror.

"You alright Jimin?

No.

"Yeah, umm actually can you drop me by the park near the hotel? I'll walk back to the hotel once I'm done," I asked.

The park was conveniently close to the hotel. I thanked Jungkook and left the car.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Suga~ POV

This time, I felt better waking up. I felt that I had a purpose and a goal now. It was extremely early and I wished that I slept in though.

I walked over to Sunny's laptop. She didn't close her blog since she wasn't done. I decided to peak at it.

I scrolled past recent ones. There was a post from three months ago that caught my eye.

"Would love to visit family, but my mom has forgotten me ^~^ I hope for the better in our next lives!"

I clenched my teeth as the memory of my mom kicking out Sunny resurfaced. It was cruel and I couldn't do anything. I helped her pack her bags and drive her to the airport.

I was a terrible brother.

I checked my phone to see more missing phone calls. This time my mother called. I'm keeping my promise. I'll stay here and make my move after Sunny leaves. For now I have to neglect them.

I heard Sunny go to the bathroom and I shut off her laptop. I climbed over the couch and watched tv. I could hear her sing something foreign as she exited the bathroom.

"Hey do you wanna go eat later?" Sunny offered.

"Sure, let's eat dinner at a steakhouse or something," I grinned.

"Yo there's a park nearby! Can we play some basketball? I need to take pictures for my blog."

I nodded and she beamed. Sunny took out a flat basket ball and used a pump to squeeze in pressured air. She grabbed all of those supplies from her luggage. I was astonished.

"Voila!" She shouted as she held up a basket ball, "Let's go oppa! One on one!"

I laughed and stole the ball.

"NU!" She screamed.

I dribbled it out to the hotel hallway and made a run for it. Sunny closed the door and chased after me. The lobby was vacant and I darted out of there.

The nearby park was stunning. It was better than the one that was near Jimin's school. The basketball court wasn't too large or small.

Right away, I dunked.

"AY! That's cheating!!!" Sunny exclaimed as she catches up. I tossed her the ball and expected her to dribble, but she made the basket from her distance.

I clapped and she did a curtsy.

Once again I robbed the ball from her and she tried to block me. I was taller so I dunked again. We continued on for the past hour and realized that we would be tied.

We walked it off as I carried the ball. I spotted a mop of red hair and I recognized it.

"Jimin!" I shouted.

He looked over and waved.

"Wow Suga, you already made a bunch of friends here in Seoul," she breathed out.

Jimin did a jog towards us.

"Good morning!" Jimin greeted us.

I Introduced Jimin to Sunny.

"Huh your hair is your aesthetically gorgeous, can I take a photo?" Sunny asks as she whipped out a camera.

Jimin laughed and nodded. He fixed his glasses before Sunny could take a shot.

"Sorry," I mouthed.

Suddenly, there was a bell ringing.We looked behind Jimin and there was a snow cone vendor.

"Oppa!!!! Please lend me money!" She begged.

I instintively reached in my pocket and gave her loose change and spare dollars.

"It was nice meeting you Mr. Jimin," she bowed, "Thank you Suga"

Sunny grinned and ran off.

"HEY! You can't eat ice cream for breakfast! KID!" I shouted as I raised my fist.

Sunny stuck her tongue out and smiled. Jimin chuckled and I laughed too.

"Your sister is very eccentric," Jimin stated.

I nodded and walked with Jimin.

"Funny that we meet here, how are you?" I asked.

"Meh, I've been thinking about life and what to do," Jimin said, "You?"

"Same, I've been better. Thinking makes me nervous," I claimed.

"Are you taking a break with your navy term?" He asked.

I laughed.

I guess you could call it that.

"Actually I don't want to go back," I coolly said,"How's your teacher job?"

"I got fired," he surprisingly smiled.

We both took a moment to walk around the park. There was small conversations and such, but sometimes silence was good. I enjoyed Jimin's company. Most of the time, we both talked about the Paper Gang, strange coincidences, and how we all could help each other.

Eventually, we walked back to the hotel. I left Sunny at the park. We both spoke about our ideas and thoughts.

I could tell that Jimin pondered a lot. I recently began too.

Being here in this city, brought me new "friends", interesting conflicts, and reality.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Enjoyyy <3
If likey plz vote!
(☆∀☆)